Anyone Has Case Transferred back to Serivce Center

buzzhd

Registered Users (C)
for further processing? Are they any adavantages for processing in Serivce Center than in local district office? Does service center have more control or power over the case than local office? Do they share the same review/approval power for immigration case?

buzzhd said:
for further processing? Are they any adavantages for processing in Serivce Center than in local district office? Does service center have more control or power over the case than local office? Do they share the same review/approval power for immigration case?
I think a lot of cases were transferred back to service center from NY and DC local offices (maybe also Boston), look in their threads...i think, most such cases were approved in couple of months after such 'back' transfer...

Our cases got transferred back to Vermont, too, pending "further investigation". Whe had our interview in Nov of '05 (Providence, rather than Boston, not sure why) and the case gor transferred back to VSC sometime in March, I guess. The lawyer said that most if not all of the cases of people who got interviewed in Rhode Island went back to VSC and are held for "further review". God only knows when we get the answer. :confused:
Wish us luck.
giedrys