Anyone got their AP approval from VSC recently?

EAin2005

Registered Users (C)
Their date show 6/25 forever. Mine was filed on 7/20 and seems stuck. Wonder if I should file a new case if the more recent cases are processed faster. Thank you for sharing.

EA

I applied for AP in the last week of August and got the approval in 10 days. By the end of first week of Sept, I got the AP in my hand. One of my friend applied couple of days before me and he also got the approval in 10 days. (This is in Vermont Center)

Efile or regular mail

Waiting for GC.
did you Efile for AP or by regular mail?? 10 days is quite fast, Maybe everyone was working on your AP approval :D

VI485

What kind of support letter you used? I wonder if it is because my letter is not strong. :confused:

whereis_GC said:
I applied for AP in the last week of August and got the approval in 10 days. By the end of first week of Sept, I got the AP in my hand. One of my friend applied couple of days before me and he also got the approval in 10 days. (This is in Vermont Center)

Thanks for sharing. Do you have some special reasons for applying AP? Would you mind sharing with me? I am worried that they did not process my application simply because they did not like my reasons (going back to visit relatives). Thanks.

EA

Mette said:
Yes, I've got approved a week ago (applied on August 23, 2005)

No, I did not have any special reasons. Simply going on vacation to visit my family.

I too got AP approved.Applied 1st week of Aug and got approved last week.No special reasons.

I applied for AP on July 28 with efile.mailed the documents except the letter explaing the reason.Till date i have seen one LUD change on my case .I had tickets for OCT 6 and had to incurr cancellation charges for me and my family.Looks like and RFE is in the clerical stage .thats what they kept telling me since September 2nd and i havent received the RFE nor has the status changed .
IS it so bad with the efile.I mean its like i have committed a crime and they want to punish me by delaying my app.
Also the Local Office said they could do nothing since i have an already file AP in Progress.

1000$ wasted ...
:mad: :confused:

The I131 online receipt shows 150 - 180 days to process AP

I file for EAD/AP on August 8 and still pending. I saw a lot of you got EAD/APs from VSC in no time. And it's really frustrating that VSC processing time keeps showing June 25, so it's no use to call them. Also, my online receipt shows 150 - 180 days to process AP. Is it a standard message or just my case ? Anyone has the same message? Thank you guys for sharing your info.

I am in the same boat and have to cancel the oversea trip. It is really terrible that they can forever show the time at 6/25 and then do nothing when you call them. BTW, I did paper filing, so E-filing is not the problem.

EA

GCAspirer said:
I applied for AP on July 28 with efile.mailed the documents except the letter explaing the reason.Till date i have seen one LUD change on my case .I had tickets for OCT 6 and had to incurr cancellation charges for me and my family.Looks like and RFE is in the clerical stage .thats what they kept telling me since September 2nd and i havent received the RFE nor has the status changed .
IS it so bad with the efile.I mean its like i have committed a crime and they want to punish me by delaying my app.
Also the Local Office said they could do nothing since i have an already file AP in Progress.

1000$ wasted ...
:mad: :confused:

That is the standard message. I also have that one. EAD shows 60-90 days, but the processing date is also 6/25. The funny thing with my case is I submitted EAD a month later, in anticipation of AP approval and usuage and ready to switch my status to EAD. My EAD card got approved in 2 weeks, but AP is pending almost 2.5 months now. Unbelievable.

EA

Xiuandku said:
I file for EAD/AP on August 8 and still pending. I saw a lot of you got EAD/APs from VSC in no time. And it's really frustrating that VSC processing time keeps showing June 25, so it's no use to call them. Also, my online receipt shows 150 - 180 days to process AP. Is it a standard message or just my case ? Anyone has the same message? Thank you guys for sharing your info.

Thanks for sharing that info. I feel a little better. I even have no EAD, no AP and I can't think of any more reason. Just curious, do you guys check your online status regularly ? I check it everyday and sometimes I am afraid that whoever ther at VSC might not like it. Or perhaps this waiting makes me paranoid ???