Anyone got H1 Extension approved which was submitted around end Jan? TSC

giyer559

Registered Users (C)
My H1 Extension was filed with USCIS on Jan 20 2006 and still not yet received any update. Did any one got extension approved already, if so what is the receipt Date and Approval Date?

Just wait for a couple days. They will publish the Processing Time in the early of April. The hint is checking the case status online on Tuesday.

LUD Change no status change

Hello Compiler,
Thanks for your reply

I filed for my H1 Extension (First extension) and LUD changed from 20th Jan to 28th of March and no status change. Is this normal?

With your experience how many more days do you expect for the H1 extension to come thorough. THe same is from TSC.

What do you mean by “how many more days do you expect for the H1 extension to come thorough.” Check the Processing Time. If your filing date is behind the processing time, then make an inquiry. The LUD change usually displays either approval or RFE issued. However, you said, your filing is the H-1B extension and no status change online. It should be good. Remember, the H-1B extension almost is 100% approvable unless you have a big change etc. Do not worry and check your status online again on April 4th.

H1 Extension approved

Mine is approved at 7 am today.

Thanks Compiler! for giving positive indicator and confidence!

I have gone thorough mosts of the posts made as 99% of the posts gives/ builts a lot of confidence and provide positive responses to the readers. THis is what required for everyone.