Anyone got EB2 approved with BS+5 yrs of experience

milli

Registered Users (C)
where one or more yrs of experience gained from the current employer but in a different position. Please post your details.

Thanks

No Title

This is not possible. But, remember INS has no real standards on this. They may accept your case, if your lucky.

Actually, it is possible, it\'s just very difficult

There doesn\'t seem to be much uniformity regarding DOL decisions on this. It can be done but it is very tricky and there is a significant risk of denial.

I hope a decent attorney filed this for you or you\'re going to have big problems getting it approved. There are definitely standards here and the general rule is that experience with the same employer cannot be used, but there are exceptions.

Jim

ETA 750A

The primary consieration for labor certification is that the job as stated by the employer must require Master\'s degree with 2 years experience. The next consideration is that the beneficiary must have this needed certification requirements before joining the employer who files for the green card. One cannot obtain the qualifications when in the employ of the organization which files for your green card.If the DOl considers the job to be in the EB-2 category, your BS with 5 years progressive experience as determined by them could be sufficient--but it is their judgement and their final say!

No Title

I think that is a sensible suggestion; a MS degree is not an absolute necessity for EB-2 classification. Our objective is to get a green card--not a ego trip-and when both EB-2 and EB-3 are current, the sooner the labor certification application is filed the better. The company\'s requirements, the job itself and the prior applications by the company are looked into by the DOL when deciding and approving.

Need a Educational Evaluator

Hi guys.

I got a RFE for my Educational Evaluation, I need a Educational Evaluator.

I do have 3 Yrs Bachelors + Certificate(9 months)+ 2 Institute certificates ( 2-3 week courses )

More info: Applied in EB2-RIR

I appreciate, if you could directly email me to skarra@hotmail.com

Thanks
bsk