Anyone file PERM today?

Sponsorship Email

Hello Gurus!!! Forgive me for posting this question here. I applied PERM on Jan30th but we did NOT receive Sponsorship Email . When I asked lawer regarding this ....his respose " I spoke to a Case Officer and your case has been confirmed in the system. According to the officer to whom I spoke not every case submitted generates a receipt verificaiton e-mail"

What you guys say regarding this?? please help me . Is this happed to anyone of you guys??

Thanks-
Ramana

Last edited by a moderator:
sparklinks3 said:
Hello Gurus!!! Forgive me for posting this question here. I applied PERM on Jan30th but we did NOT receive Sponsorship Email . When I asked lawer regarding this ....his respose " I spoke to a Case Officer and your case has been confirmed in the system. According to the officer to whom I spoke not every case submitted generates a receipt verificaiton e-mail"

What you guys say regarding this?? please help me . Is this happed to anyone of you guys??

Thanks-
Ramana

I applied on Jan 25th, I didn't received any sponsorhip e-mail, but yesterday afternnon my Manager received a phone call from DOL asking about me

Awaiting PERM approval

I applied for PERM in the morning of JAN 30, 2006. Next day in the morning my sponsor got the sponsorship email from DOL and answered it. Hours after answering this mail, the status of the case changed to " in process"

It's been that way since then.

Regards,