Anyone else waiting for EAD approval since June??

Jack2007

Registered Users (C)
I applied for my EAD (2nd one) and AP in June and am still waiting. There was LUD on both in August.. But still no approval.

Anyone else in the same boat?? I am planning to travel to India in December.. Should I book the tickets?

Plz advice.. This is so confusing.

I applied for my EAD (2nd one) and AP in June and am still waiting. There was LUD on both in August.. But still no approval.

Anyone else in the same boat?? I am planning to travel to India in December.. Should I book the tickets?

Plz advice.. This is so confusing.
I applied mine in Aug got card production on Nov 2 from NSC. where is yours?
If you are maintaing a visa status like H1b etc you can go India and have them stamped visa on your passport if not you cant until you get your AP.

My application is at TSC. I have no idea why they are taking this long. Since this is my 3rd EAD they should infact do it quicker.
I will not stay long enough to be able to get H1 stamped and basically I want to use the AP option. Someone told me to get an AP from the local service center alongwith interim EAD???? Is that correct option?

I was just wondering if there are similar people like me at TSC..

My application is at TSC. I have no idea why they are taking this long. Since this is my 3rd EAD they should infact do it quicker.
I will not stay long enough to be able to get H1 stamped and basically I want to use the AP option. Someone told me to get an AP from the local service center alongwith interim EAD???? Is that correct option?

I was just wondering if there are similar people like me at TSC..

You can go to your local sevice center for AP but I think most of the local center is not issuing EAD anymore, Mine is not, you have to check with your local USCIS weather or not they can issue AP and EAD and their time line.