AnyFeb/March/Apr 2000 RD folks left.

No Title

RD/ND:3/2000; FP 12/00; No RFE (Yet); EB2 (other) STILL WAITING...it really makes you feel mad at INS\' poor performance to approve later cases (upto five months...Aug, cases) when still so many Feb-march-April cases yet to be approved...
GOODLUCK TO ALL!

No Title

I have the same frustration here. Is it possible that a group of folks (amonst us) write a letter to INS commsioner on this issue of sporadic approvals of any date between sept 99 and august 2000. If there is a difference of 2-3 months, it is justified but difference of one year in ND\'s for 2 approvals on same date is totally unjustified.

No Title

I agree with you.. Can we contact ISN.org? or some other form.
Unfortunately, if we tell the VSC IIO about this, they retort back saying that each case is different....

one IIO in the past even ridiculed me (when I asked him how could VSC be processing cases so sporadically),...by saying that, if a case had been rejected, would I be quoting that example to him??

Let us hang in there and one day (soon) we will get our approval notice...

thanks
shanks

No Title

PD 7/98, RD 1/00, ND 1/00, EB3, INDIA, 2 EADs, Finger Prints 3/01. Still Waiting.

No Title

did any of u guys recv anything or talked to IIO. Just trying to keep the discussion alive. Growing weary and tired of this wait .

No Title

Sadanand, I am in EB-2, ND 4/4/2000..I happend to notice you did not get FP yet...not to scare you, but wanted to share my experiece if it helps...I did not receive FP until last month...I have been calling INS prior almost every month in the last six months and was told that I will receive my FP in a month or two, when the case comes up for adjudication...In May 2001, I called INS again and an IIO (who was extremely nice to me) told me that my FP notices were sent in 9/00 and were returned by the postal dept...She told me to have my attorney send a request to re-issue FP...My attorney immediately contacted them (by letter) immediately..FP notices were re-issued in June and I got my FP done...Hope this helps and Good luck...

No Title

PD 3/99, ND 3/21/2000 PD became current this month and Still waiting.
Replied to RFE for spouse for medicals. AVM updated on June 13th.

No Title

Needbestwishes

Our cases match closely. My ND: 02/09/00, FP: 03/17/01 wife\'s second FP: 04/16/01, No RFE
Please keep posted if you hear anything / or call INS.

No Title

Hello SKK3,

This is regarding lost mail...
Unfortunately I also share similar experience like yours...
Our 2nd Parole was approved on June 11. Since my wife was planning to leave to India, we kept following this very closely.
When we did not receive the copy, i called my attorney..attorney noticed that the apt number was missing.

PLEASE NOTE: when i called IIO@vsc, when they ask you to verify the address, the address did match accurately. including the apt number.

I convinced the IIO to go and look into it in more detail...then the IIO went and dug up the status and informed me that the post office
could not deliver..I explained to her that the reason the post office could not have delivered was because their "mailing-system" did not have apt number...she said she will take an action item and yesterday, we received our parole.

Moral of the story:
1) Murphys law holds good
2) We need enormous patience and luck. As things can go wrong at any time..see my case...a simple straightforward case(atleast i believe so) the iio is toying with it for close to 3 months...
3) When you/attorney find out that the case is approved and you don\'t reveive the mail within 2 weeks, chances are the VSC mail system would have screwed up!!

No Title

ND 2/8/2000 No RFE waiting.

I called on 7/11/2001. The IIO told me my I-140 amendment
(for acqisition) is already linked with I-485 and my case
was assigned to an officer "today". Yes, "today"! I called
on 6/6/2001 and an officer told me my case was assigned to
an officer "today".