Anybody received 2nd FP notice after talking to TSC IO?

vllrp

Registered Users (C)
I spoke to 5-6 IO's so far. All confirmed my 2nd FP is due.
Three IOs so far said, they are issuing FP notice to me.
I see some LUDs on same day. First IO I spoke is on 08/06.
I did not receive any FP notice yet. Still waiting.

Today I spoke to TSC IO again. She again issued another notice. What is happening with old FP notices.

Anybody received FP notice after talking wtih TSC IO? anybody in the same boat?
Please advice me.

Thanks,
vllrp
-----------------------
LC PD: 05/2003 AD: 12/14/2004
EB3, EAD/AP/140/485 RD:12/30/2004 ND:01/14/2005
EAD AD 02/04/2005
AP AD 02/08/2005
I-140 AD 03/15/2005
1st FP ND 02/18/2005 / 1st FP Done 04/09/2005
case xfered to tsc March 2007
I485 ??? recent LUD on I485 07/03/07, 08/06/07, 08/07/07, 08/15/07, 08/16/07

Info gathered so far..
TSC IO: 07/30/2007. NC cleared. 2nd FP pending.. Did not initiate FP.
Infopass: 03/08/2007 FBI Namecheck pending. No useful.
TSC IO: 08/06/2007 NC cleared. 3 times she mentioned NC is cleard. Only holding thing is 2nd FP. Issued FP notice. Waiting now for that.
TSC IO: 08/15/2007 NC Cleared. wait for 2nd FP
TSC IO: 08/20/2007 NC Cleared. Issueing 2nd FP notice.

2nd FP

It took me about two months for TSC to issue me a FP notice after I talked to someone on the phone.

Hope you have better luck!

2nd FP 08/07/2007

vllrp:

You have to realize that generating an FP notice also requires scheduling the FP appointment at your local ASC. In some cases, the ASC FP dates are not available for the near future. That is one possibe reason why you aren't getting the notice so quickly.

hi

It took me about two months for TSC to issue me a FP notice after I talked to someone on the phone.

Hope you have better luck!

2nd FP 08/07/2007

Thanks, As per IOs. My approval will not be done until they get 2nd FP in to records.
I am worried.. By the time I receive my FP notice it may be October and who knows where will be visa dates. :(

Thanks,
vllrp

I received FP Notice

in about 3 weeks after speaking with IO. I called TSC in the first week of August.

1 FP 2003
2 FP March 9, 2006
3 FP scheduled Aug 30, 2007

good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

in about 3 weeks after speaking with IO. I called TSC in the first week of August.

1 FP 2003
2 FP March 9, 2006
3 FP scheduled Aug 30, 2007

good luck.

Thanks Akbari, Helpful information.. Fingers crossed.

try giving FP without new notice....goto the nearest ASC and request them that you have not received new FP notice even though its more than 15 month since i gave last FP. do not forget to bring old FP notice with you....
it has worked for me & few other ppl....

Thanks

try giving FP without new notice....goto the nearest ASC and request them that you have not received new FP notice even though its more than 15 month since i gave last FP. do not forget to bring old FP notice with you....
it has worked for me & few other ppl....

Thanks.. Any specific days we can walk in? or anyday is fine?

After talking to IO at TSC, USCIS sent out FP code-1 to my previous employer and not to me :(. I've came to know about FP notice from previous employer the day it was scheduled, and was out from training. So, I missed it. I am going to ASC with missed FP notice tomorrow. Lets see what happen next? Hopefully, they will take it as there are so many issues with delivering FP notices.

By the way, whoever gets 2nd FP after talking to IO belongs to code-1 or code-3?

BTW - i talked tothe IO 2 months ago and after all messs and follow up- i gave the second FP today (8/20).... i did receive the FP letter sent to teh wrong address...Had to wait for 30 minuetes - for the IO to accept the walk in apptointment today...Lets see what happens..

Most ofthe time, the same notice copy goes to employer attorney - but that guys got the money and is not interested in me anymore and does not bother to reply to me.... May be your attorney is like mine....better check.

TSC IO told me today ( 08/20/2007) that my FP is expired and I should receive a FP notice within 14 days. Lets see if I receive the notice in next 2 weeks

FP Appointment scheduled

Today my wife and I went to nearest ASC. (80 miles away) walkin.
Gard refused to allow us in since we do not have appointment..
But I tried to request and explain situation. She took my old FP notice to check with officer. Then she got one printout back, saying that we have already appointment scheduled for 09/20. Then further requested to got it soon. Then she could manage to change FP date to 09/12.
Now I dont know what will happen because Sept VISA bulletin has no visas available for EB3. Any body has any thought on this ?

I am thinking .. at least my FP will be current when ever VISAs available.

Regards,
vllrp

I got a FP notice after 1 month

Me and my wife got a FP notice approx 1 month after we talked to the first IO. It is scheduled on 8/30 but I have already given my FP with expired FP.

Spouse received Fp

My spouse received 2nd FP after we both spoke to the IO last week. I (primary) did not receive it. Any idea why? NC cleared recently for me.

Fp

I received fingure print notice today 09/01/2007. This time also its code 3 not sure why.

Hi, Our's is scheduled on 09/12 for CODE1.

So when is is your scheduled date? Is it 09/01/07 means you gave FP today? or some other date?

Good luck. Lets home these FP will trigger something.

Thanks,
vllrp