any TSC 130 submit year end 2001 not approved yet?

babywxy

Registered Users (C)
I suddenly noticed that TSC 130 processing progress jumped one year ahead from 2001.7 to 2002.7 during last month. My immigration is based on marrige and the 130 petition is dated 2001.12 and I entered US last May on K3 visa. But I hvnt received any approval notice so far though my date is already half year lag behind. Is there anybody here with petition submit to TSC at around that time?Have you received approval notice or not? By the way, I had my fingerprint for 485( I guess it is due to 485 cuz my 130 was still pending) this March. Do I still hv to do anything with this pending 130 or they will put me on the right track heading for interview disregard of my 130? I dont understand. Your kindly help would be highly appreciated.

I forgot just now..that the reason I need to ask above question is that one of my friend with a TSC 130 petitiond (same city as mine) dated 2002.6 got her approval letter last month..and another strange thing is since I submit the 485 last July..the receipt date showed on the online status of my 130 status was changed to the date I submit the 485..which is 2003.7..(I guess it was since then changed..cuz I dont check it all the time anway).. I once called to ask immigration officer..and was told that my case was transferred to Missouri sometime first half of last year and that I dont hv to pay attention to the online receipt date..But it seems things are not going right now..Does anybody here hv the similar experience and give me a clue?..Thank u!