Congrats LiveandLetLive...

I have added the info for
PTLSB
ragaminnal
sanju_y678
Jaileni

No LUD after 3/25

Hi lcvirginia2002,
No change in LUD after 3/25, hope we will hear soon.May be both of our file with the same officer.

lcvirginia2002 said:
Hi, AGS2002,

I also saw my LUD for 485 changed to 3/23/2005 a few days ago. I haven't seen any LUD changes afterwards. How about yours? Did yours changed again?

All the best luck to you.

lcvirginia2002

Last edited by a moderator:
To ASG2002

ASG2002 said:
Hi lcvirginia2002,
No change in LUD after 3/25, hope we will hear soon.May be both of our file with the same officer.

Hi, ASG2002,

I am nervous to death now. No change in LUD after 3/25, just like your case. Maybe our cases are with the same officer. Pray for the approval soon.

Best luck to you and please keep in touch with this thread.

I know i was retrogressed, but officially i got a confirming mail now from the Congressional Unit.

XXXXXXXX the I-485 application is on hold due to visa regression for
those under E32 category from China, India and the Philippines--the priority date of the underlying I-140 petition is 6/11/02 and the Department of State is currnently issuing immigrant visas under the category applied for with
priority dates of 4/1/02 or before.

To ASG2002

lcvirginia2002 said:
Hi, ASG2002,

I am nervous to death now. No change in LUD after 3/25, just like your case. Maybe our cases are with the same officer. Pray for the approval soon.

Best luck to you and please keep in touch with this thread.

Hi, ASG2002,

Still no news on my 485s. I am thinking of having the attorney do an inquiry in the next two weeks. How is yours?

All the best.

Hi lcvirgnia2002,
I have got a reply from USCIS on my inquiry(online message says your request for information have been send).I have not received the letter yet.
For I-485 I will wait till 4/23/2005 ,as in many cases I have read on this forum, after 1 month of LUD , people get approval or RFE.

I have received "VISA not available" response from two sources, congressman inquiry as well as USCIS query response..

Now I'm waiting for posted EB3 PD to cross my PD

Same here. Hope they atleast move some days in the next month's bulletin. I would be disappointed if it stays the same.

EB3 Retrogress

HI,

Do I fall into this Retrogression Thing? IF so, Please count me in. See my signature for the dates.

FBI Name Check status?

HI,

How did u find out about the status of your FBI Name check process. I gave my finger prints on March 11, 2005. There is no status update till now. Also there is no info about my FBI Name check process. Did u send any email or letter or called them? If so, Could you please send me if there is any format for the FBI name check email or letter?

Thanks,

Hi,
I called this morning the National Customer Service and they told me the name check is complete. Just waiting to get to my PD so that I can try pushing things. By the way, National Customer Service do not entertain name check requests, I just happen to speak with a nice lady.

GC12301975: Try this number: 9493893007, Call her and give your A# (Alien Number), even though the number is for CSC, they can still check the name check from different Service Centers.

Hope this will help..

To ASG2002

ASG2002 said:
Hi lcvirgnia2002,
I have got a reply from USCIS on my inquiry(online message says your request for information have been send).I have not received the letter yet.
For I-485 I will wait till 4/23/2005 ,as in many cases I have read on this forum, after 1 month of LUD , people get approval or RFE.

Hi, ASG2002,
I got an email from my attorney that they made an inquiry on my 485 yesterday. I will wait to see what will come back from USCIS about my case. Cross my fingers that the name check is done.

Approved!!

Got approval mail yesterday night for me, still waiting for wife's approval.
LCVirginia2002 you may also hear soon.thanks to everyone for helping for I-140 /EAD RFE response.

To ASG2002

ASG2002 said:
LCVirginia2002 you may also hear soon.thanks to everyone for helping for I-140 /EAD RFE response.

Hi, ASG2002,

That's just terrific! I am so happy for you!!! I am sure your wife will receive her approval soon. Time to celebrate!!!!!

All the best to your family.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!.
Good to see EB3 Approvals.

Hope they move atleast 2 months in May Newsletter.

ASG2002 said:

To All

lcvirginia2002 said:
Hi, ASG2002,

That's just terrific! I am so happy for you!!! I am sure your wife will receive her approval soon. Time to celebrate!!!!!

All the best to your family.

Hi, all,

No news on my 485s yet. Still waiting for the reply on the inquiry that was made on 4/13/05. Is there anyone out there similar to my case still waiting?

EB3 Visa Recapture - 2001 to 2004

House expected to vote today or tommorrow(05/05/05)...Senate would vote on May 9th after their return from recess!....Hope this becomes a law before the final quarter or FY2005...Else the 27% limit would throw a spanner in the works, starting FY2006...