Any recent oath letters from Clevelenad, OH???

mpotturi

Registered Users (C)
Did anybody receive oath letter from Cleveland, OH district office lately? I had my interview last month and waiting to hear from them. Appreciate any responses from folks that have heard from Cleveland recently. Thanks.

mpotturi said:
Did anybody receive oath letter from Cleveland, OH district office lately? I had my interview last month and waiting to hear from them. Appreciate any responses from folks that have heard from Cleveland recently. Thanks.
mpotturi,
I am not cleveland DO.. so cannot give u any further info... But I will appreciate it if u can ans. some of my questions..
1. Did they give u any form (N-652) or paper about the result of the interview? If yes, what was marked on it?

Thanx..

a_dude

Re: N652

I did get the 652 form with 'a decision can not yet be made' check box ticked. I asked the interviewing officer about it and she replied that my background check is pending and it might take 3 to 4 weeks for its completion. Other than the background check, evrything elase is in order according to her.

mpotturi,
Thanx for the response... I am from Baltimore DO and I am in similar situation (i.e. n-652 with Decision cannot be made).. My officer told me that everything was complete but a second officer needs to verify the application. So it wait (sigh)... Anyway, please post on the portal when u do hear from USCIS. Thanx and best of luck.

a_dude