Any one still waiting RFE received by CIS on 14-FEB-05.

may0503

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My I-485 RFE response was received by CIS on 14-FEB-05 and I have not received the approval yet, I have seen many being approved with in a week or two. I do not know how long the wait is.

Thanks,

I am in similar situation. What's your Priority Date ( LC Filed Date)?

Mine is June 2003.

My I-485 RFE was received by NSC on March 7th. LUD is changed yesterday(for receiving info) and today.

NSC processing.

NSC center does not change the processing dates also there is a difference of two years between NSC and CSC processing dates. Why is the delay at NSC.

Thanks,

cbarus said:
NSC received my response on 5th. Still waiting ....

They have received my RFE on 01/13/05 and approved it just today (03/10/05). So it takes more time for them than just 1 or 2 weeks sometime...

Hey guys ,

I sent the documents requested for 485 RFE for birth certificates for my daughter and they received it on 4th feb 2005, Mine and spouses 485 were approved on Dec 30th 2004

MY PD April 2003 , do u think my daughters case would be affected by retogression , the reason i am asking is bcos they approved mine and my wifes 485 under concurrent adjudication on dec 30 2004, ND for 485 was Jan/2004.

Thanks for yr inputs.

Tx

Shrikanth said:
They have received my RFE on 01/13/05 and approved it just today (03/10/05). So it takes more time for them than just 1 or 2 weeks sometime...

Congrats... It gives me hope......

RFE RD -- 01/21
EB2

RFE receive date

The RFE form myslef was received on 01-31-05
for my daughter was received on 05-02-05
My wife did not receive any RFE

still nothing on all 3 applications.....

may0503 said:
Hi,

My I-485 RFE response was received by CIS on 14-FEB-05 and I have not received the approval yet, I have seen many being approved with in a week or two. I do not know how long the wait is.

Thanks,

Did any of you who are waiting.

Did any of you who are waiting after sending the RFE response tried to call the customer support to find out the status or did you tried to find out from your attorney. I talked to my attorney and I am told that we have to wait at least 30 days to find out the status.

Please update with your actions, it just helps every one with some comfort.

Thanks,

Similar

Looks like I am last in the line. USCIS recvd my RFE on 02/23. No news after that. Going by you guys, looks like I am in for a long wait.

INS Received reply for rfe on 2/22 LUD was continuously changed for 4 days [2/22,2/23/2/24/2/25] and then stopped my PD was 03/12/2002.

Any updates.

Hi,

Have any of you who had sent the RFE response got the approvals last week or this week.My LUD or status is the same since 15-FEB-05.

Thanks,

Any approovals?????? I am just waiting for the 60th day so that I can call the damn NSC......

RFE recieved 01/21

Hi 485may03,

Was there any changes on your LUD's before approval. I have sent my RFE response to be delivered on 04-FEB-05 but the status changed to received on my application only on 14-FEB-05 and I am still waiting.

Thanks,