Any one called NCSC number ..please post response here..

Octob140

Hi All,

Any one called NCSC recently and recd a written response from them within 30 days? is that true they will send response to our home address?

if any body got response from BCIS can you please post details here..thanks.

Haha, my lawyer called yesterday, and she got an answer that
the processing time is 24 months now. Call by Dec.

What a joke

I calles NCSC on june 25,2003 ,my RD: 11/23/2001 they said they will send request by email to VSC & will update me with status of my file within 1month Iam still waiting.
I heard from others that they got reply after one month or so ......but info is of not great help itseems(got replies like still in process or security check is not cleared etc )

Yes , they did

I recieved a letter from them stating that, This kind of case will take 60 days to process. Same old story.

I received a confirmation letter about my address change within 3 weeks of calling BCIS Customer Service. At least I know for sure that they have my updated address.

Vinnu,
According to BCIS.. the time frame is "WITHIN 30 days"
According to me and I'm sure most of others in this forum who know BCIS/INS very well.... there cannot be any guaranteed time frame.....u may first receive your approval and then receive the letter from BCIS mentioning that your case is pending.......:)

Good luck