Any NSC approvals lately..

According to http://www.immigrationwatch.com/uscis-recent-approvals.html
it looks like there were about 1330 approvals recently at NSC. There were not many approval postings. here. Whoever got approvals lately, could you guys please post the details.

Thanks
Ela

I got the approval notification this morning. Receipt date was August 26 2006. Only one LUD in November.
I enquired through my congresswoman two months ago and we were told to go away and wait three more months before re-enquiring. But I found that the name check was complete.
Good luck everyone. I was in despair--my work situation sucked, I was trapped, I have been off work with depression, and taking meds. Now I am free. This tracker and the forum was so helpful, to know I was not alone. Thank you.

Mail format

Hi,

Congratulation!!
My situation is also almost same as yours. I have filed my 485 and RD is July 2006. I did not see a single LUD after I filed my 485. I did not even see
LUD after the FP also.

Do you have a sample format of the mail that you used to send mail to senator.

Thanks for your help!

thx
Rajee (rajee1055@yahoo.com)

I got the approval notification this morning. Receipt date was August 26 2006. Only one LUD in November.
I enquired through my congresswoman two months ago and we were told to go away and wait three more months before re-enquiring. But I found that the name check was complete.
Good luck everyone. I was in despair--my work situation sucked, I was trapped, I have been off work with depression, and taking meds. Now I am free. This tracker and the forum was so helpful, to know I was not alone. Thank you.

485 approved

:)

All,

My 485 has approved last week and received approval notice from NSC and the current status is showing in online "Card was mailed". Now I am feeling like a "Free Bird".

I am the silent reader of this forum and it is very helpful to have the forum like this.

Here is my details.

Sub Labor -- Date is current
** 140 - Applied in Jan 2006 to Vermont (VSC)
** 485, EAD, AP - Applied on Feb -2006 to Vermont (VSC)

** I-140 and I-485 applications were transferred from VSC to NSC in Jun2006.

** I-140 approved in Jun'2006 only from NSC.

There were 2-3 LUD's (Last year) in my I-485 after my finger prints and No LUD's from last 8 months.

I called and raised a status enquiry with the National Service center toll free number since the date is current and I got the Service Request number from them.

After status enquiry within 2 months me and my wife's I-485 got approved same day. Currently waiting for the Card.

I wish you all the best and good luck.