Any news/information about I-140 appeals?

snowyday

Registered Users (C)
Appeal process seems being stucked. Although the AAO shows current status for EB2 cases, they are delayed again at service centers. Anyone heard anything about these cases? Please share your information if any. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No update. My status message is similar to yours, still says something like "Your application was received here on Feb 16 2006.........."

I don't what that current status on EB2 appeals meant.

Sonu

Thanks. According to my lawyer, it means the AAO has made the decision and the case is in Service Center now for further processing. It's not clear what AAO directed Service Center to do though. So pretty much it means nothing :mad: Both my lawyer and employer tried to contact Service Center, but didn't get through to anybody to talk to. Hopefully, I or someone here will get some news soon. I will certainly keep the forum updated. Please also share your news. Thanks. Good luck.

hi guys..I m new on this site and really liked the way you all share things to help each other. My question is can an I485 be filed WITHOUT approval of I140????if the answer is No then if the I-485 was denied by giving the reason that their was no visa approval at the time of filing 485, which does'nt justify cos this was an Eb2/Eb3 petetion and the person was holding a valid H1 also at the time of filing second petetion so then why was it denied?? and what could be done now since it clearly says that Apeal cant' be filed???????
Will appreciate a reply thanx