Any May/ June 01 filers still around?

I am

still here...

Did a 1-800 Inquiry last week. The agent told me to wait for 4-6 weeks for a case status in mail. The ironic part is I just got my 3rd AP approval yesterday.

I am wondering why they have time to approve my 3 AP and 4 EAD and don't have time to approve my I-485.

RD 6/01
ND 7/01
FP 4/04
AP ????

if they know how to handle cases then we would never be in this position today. Waiting still after 2.5 years.

As per the members sheet, there are 24 guys still remianing to be approved from Apr 01 to june 01 timeframe.
they have been either transfered or RFEd.
Though of these 24 , i am not sure how many have not come back to this forum to inform their status, so i will say the membersheets is still 90% accurate.

What right does USCIS have to move the processing date forward when there are still so many people way after the processing date who are still waiting? You guys are not even close to the "30 days after this processing date", you're way beyond it. Its just not fair that they move the processing date, and so many people are left behind.

no rights for us!

CuriousGeorge,

We (non-immigrants) have no rights, particularly after the Patriot Act. They can hold you without charge for a long time based on this act and if you are unfortunate you might be abused while in prison. What can you do? Sue the government! Good luck my friend! You will simply waste your time and money. If you find a lawyer who will take your case, he will soon be framed for leaving fingerprints in a crime scene. In this case they have just delayed our green cards with the backlog, so we should consider ourselves lucky!

I have done everything that I could possibly do to get them to look at my case without much success. The dates are meaningless, it is the election year. So they are fudging dates just like the corporate world fudging revenues.

sg_rg2

ND 09/01, FP 01/03 (expired)

After all, who sits on the top influences how a govt/dept works...
Think about these facts:
1. We pay $2.00/gallon of gas vs 5 cents in Iraq - The interesting part, US pays $1.50 to get the gas from the middle-east countries to get it to Iraq
2. US paid chalabi $340k/month paycheck to run his political 'party'. He told Iran everything about what US is doing/going to do.

Don't want to bring politics here, but thought show a glimpse of how our tax money is being spent... And they don't have enough funds for 'processing applications...'