Any LA Transfer cases/Interview dates?

Sree_Manikanta said:
Hi

Do you submit the PCCs before? I mean along with your initial application. I think even if it does not say about PCC in the IA letter, you should submit them (from your home country, any other country if you stayed more than 6 months & FBI).

Good luck!

Hi
Yes did submit PCC from India, another country in which I stayed for more than 6 months and FBI clearance.

Do they respond to telephone enquiries? May be I should call before doing that. Do you know of anybody who was not asked to submit these docs ( and did not) but affected his / her case anyway at the end?

appreciate yr input

dhm2002

dhm2002 said:
Hi
Yes did submit PCC from India, another country in which I stayed for more than 6 months and FBI clearance.

Do they respond to telephone enquiries? May be I should call before doing that. Do you know of anybody who was not asked to submit these docs ( and did not) but affected his / her case anyway at the end?

appreciate yr input

dhm2002

Since you already submitted, I think you are fine. In worst case they may ask you again. But that does not make any difference other then two or three month delay in the process.

But I will double check the following.
1. Read the letter carefully one more time, just to make sure...
2. Validity of your PCC and FBI report (I am not sure how long, but they are valid for certain period..., one year or two years...)
3. You can send email or call and ask them (please find out on the website or in your letter) to avoid two or three month delay.

Sree_Manikanta said:
Since you already submitted, I think you are fine. In worst case they may ask you again. But that does not make any difference other then two or three month delay in the process.

But I will double check the following.
1. Read the letter carefully one more time, just to make sure...
2. Validity of your PCC and FBI report (I am not sure how long, but they are valid for certain period..., one year or two years...)
3. You can send email or call and ask them (please find out on the website or in your letter) to avoid two or three month delay.

Hi sree

Thats what I did when I got the letter. Read it about 4-5 times, checked back in the envelope to see if there was a page in there. I don't know the validity period of FBI , PCC etc. Considering the previous posts I thought it was one year which has definatly passed. Any way I will try to contact them somehow and clarify. Thanks for your reply

dhm2002

Did this guys work at all????

Hi,

I'm just wondering, did anybody have a clue if this guys are working at all? I filed in february 2005 in Buffalo, my case was transfered february 2006 in L.A. since then death silence! I'm start wondering what the heck is going on. I see approved cases from July 2005, in the Buffalo tracker, where suposedly should be the greatest jam of cases but simce like is the opposit. If they transfer your case elsewhere you are screwed.I don't know but thats strange.
Any update on that or is just you have to wait 'till some fat ass opens your folder?!