Any July 01 filers left? am I the only one?

CT_070101_new

Registered Users (C)
PD 12/99 RD 07/09 ND 08/23 FP 12/18
AD = ????????
Lot of August cases are being approved, what's happening to the few July cases?
My I140 was approved for CP, that could be the reason for delay.
The guy next to me filed after me and got his card 4 months ago, he even moved to a new job. I am still sucking wind here.
Very frustrating!
Any July filers left there, lets share our sorrow.

Same situation here .. RD 7-5-01

RD 7/5/01; ND 8/20/01

... you are not alone .. I am going through the same emotions !!

My RD is July 12th(I think ;-), I just got my finger print done a few weeks ago, so imagine my plight. I have no earthly clue as to when I will get my GC approval.

Cheers,
G

Count me in!

RD: 07/11/01
ND: 08/27/01
FP: 06/04/02 (Yes! 02, FP got delayed, dont know the reason).

AD: ??
I know of few more cases in the same state and they are from OHIO like me. I thought only OHIO cases were getting delayed.

There was another person with the same RD and ND as mine...RD 7/30,ND 9/24.......wonder whether he got approved......

me too

I belong to this unlucky list too. :(
I am just hoping that no RFE or ITD (intent to deny) will be issued
in my case. I'm willing to wait all of august but not get one of those. But my gutt feeling is that the few left cases have something wrong in them and this is why they are late.

RD: 7/18
ND: 9/4
FP: 12/11

Hi, CT_070101,

My I140 was approved for CP too. I filed I485 but I did not notify NVC to send I140 back to VSC. Do you have any idea whether we have to do that or VSC will do it?

RD 08/14/01
ND 09/28/01

Thanks.

rd0814

That makes 9 of us ..

That makes 9 of us ..

July16 got the feedback, so we can exclude him from the list of those whose cases are still to be reverted on ... ie 8 at this forum

.. i am sure there are a few more (refer rupnet) but not many .. so definitely we have company ..this forum will help us control the cramps in our stomachs

a quick analysis - ....about 36 cases from Rupnet's Jul 01 RD VSC database updated their records in July 02 .. all but one of these were approvals (sole exception was an RFE), just 7 with RFEs ..so I do not buy the logic that everone will get RFE or NTD..

.. anybody spoke to an IIO recently ?

Hi all july filers,
Please try to keep this thread alive. There were other threads for July people that just went away

Dear fellow july sufferers,

I am glad to see this thread picking up some steam, I thought this was just another dead thread.

I am sure there are more July filers waiting.
I don't think all the July filers that are on RUPNET are updating their information. I had sent some seperat emails to the july folks that are waiting on rupnet and haven't heard from them. Lot of people don't bother to comeback and update after the approval and some might have lost their password.

I spoke with IIO's several times, first time on April 9th. There after I am calling on 9th of every month. Same old bull shit, wait for another 30 days. I had my attorney call the INS on Friday and the answer was same.

I am thinking due to the confusion of RD and ND, may be our files are in the August RD Group. Hope so, this is better than misplacing the file.

Regarding the 140 for CP, I had called US consulate chennai and found out that VSC never requested for any paper work. In april, when i spoke with an IIO, she mentioned that original I140 is not requested for all cases. She said, she can find my i140 file on the computer and probably they will use that.

I have a friend and we both have the same RD and ND just few EAC numbers apart. He was in the journey with me all the time, he just got off the boat 2 weeks ago. I think just delay doesn't mean a problem with the case.

I got frustrated and wrote to a congressman. I am yet to hear from his office.

Guys, there is nothing we could do to force the INS but atleast let's share our thoughts and experiences.

Let's hope we all will be approved with the August cases.

Good Luck !!!

Revival of this thread ...

just dropped in to let this thread be active ..

:)

lets endeavor to post regularly here ...

good luck !

another one

i was just lazy in creating a new account. now the delay is hassling me and has forced me to join you guys.

RD - 7/12
ND - 8/20
FP - 3/26

keeping my fingers crossed....:confused:

what is a good time to get through to INS and talk
to an officer???

Last edited by a moderator:
One more July,2001 case.
RD: July 23,2001
ND: Sep.7,2001.
Talked with a woman in VSC last week, She insisted my RD was Sep,7. They are processing Aug.15,2001. She said if the RD is the case I concern, she would send a request to check that. No news so far, still waiting!

Add one more to the counter...

Here are my details :

PD : July 2000

I-485
RD : 07/19/2001
ND : 09/04/2001
FP : 03/27/2002

Current EAD expires Sept '02, already rcvd. one more EAD valid until Sept '03.
;;;;;;;;;;;;

One of my colleagues had mentioned today :

"Do you know that there are a lot of people here in this company who are praying for Ur green card."

I asked, "How come ? "

He replied "Because our RDs are after Your's"

:) :p :p

There is a proverb in Hindi which goes like
"Bhagwan Kei Ghar mein DEIR hey, ANDHEYR nahi..."
(In the house of God, there may be a DELAY, but never DARK)

If not today, we will get it tomorrow, if not this week, we shall get it next month. Folks, all I can say is to make sure tha U R clear for now by ensuring the EAD is active...Good luck to all...

Last edited by a moderator:
another rfe

managed to speak to an IIO. she told me that they
have requested for additional evidence on July 18th but she didn't know what it was.

the positive side is that atleast my file isn't lost.