Any Jan/Feb 2002 still waiting for 2nd FP?

leeee

Registered Users (C)
Just wonder how many of us still waiting for 2nd FP notice.

According to CSC response, they are reviewing/approving 'old' cases with FP ready first. That delays people like me even longer. CSC states it takes 30 -60 days to schedule the FP. I've waited another 30 days, still no sign of getting 2nd FP notice yet.

wac02103

Have you contacted your Congressman? JIT is more than 6 months past Jan/Feb RD's. You should be getting some double quick action. Also, send a level 2 fax, include your phone number and repeat the process atleast once every couple of days till they get back to you.

Explicitly ask for adjudication, and on the side ask for FP is that is what is required for speedy adjudication of your case.

Good luck!

Im waiting too for 2nd fp

But a good sign is I did receive an RFE which USCIS received on 7/15.
So Im not sure whether I have to fax for 2nd fp.
Does anyone know whether inspite of getting 2nd rfe do we still need to wait for 2nd fp.The reason why I ask this is because I have heard cases wherein their cases were approved and then they got the 2nd fp.

Your application has to be complete before they approve it, so if your past FP hasn't expired, you will still be considered for approval, if it has then you HAVE to give 2FP. The people you are talking about fell in the first category.

fax inquiry for 2nd fp

I read this a while back so I could be wrong.
"Once you have send the RFE back you cannot do a fax inquiry for 90 days."

So for all the people who have responded to the RFE need to wait for 90 days before doing a fax.And so Im not sure whether I can do a fax inquiry for not getting 2nd fp.
My first fp was done in aug,2002.So Im assuming that it has expired.

140_takes_4ever said:
Have you contacted your Congressman? JIT is more than 6 months past Jan/Feb RD's. You should be getting some double quick action. Also, send a level 2 fax, include your phone number and repeat the process atleast once every couple of days till they get back to you.

Explicitly ask for adjudication, and on the side ask for FP is that is what is required for speedy adjudication of your case.

Good luck!

I have done them all! My attorney will not send even 1 extra inquiries untill another 30 or 60 days passed as told by CSC. Besides the phone/fax/email inquiries sent by attorney, I have called 800 #, called 947 attorney line, sent emails to XII, joined E-Mail Camaign - Ocean #14 ,... Either I got no response, or was told to wait another 30 days. Several 30 days has been passed, nothing happened :confused: Last week, emails sent to Congressman, 2 senators, and president Bush. Mu LUD has been changed 11 times since May this year. I am very frustrated. What else can I do?? :( :mad:

Based on the recent scan report, there are supposed to be around 7-10% cases (300) in Jan/Feb 2002 with FP expired. Any one knows how long would it take to schedule the 2nd FP? the response I got from CSC states "No timeline can be given for this process". I guess it would be endless if we are to be scheduled in the same queue with 03 or 04 cases, depressing!

leeee, I'm a march '02 filer with no second FP. I haven't tried as much as you have but the last 3 enquiries have stated "please allow sufficient time".