Any idea of I-129F to K1 Visa waiting time? (texas)

lesiaca

I'd be interested to know if there is any way I can find out what the current processing/waiting time is between application using the
I-129F and being granted the K1 visa to come to the USA to get married when appliying to Texas area INS.
I'm a British citizen with an American fiancé.

Any info would be appreciated!

Good luck

Hi there
I am in the same position being British with an American fiancee, applying through the Texas service centre. I have done a lotttt of research and the average waiting time between lodging your I-129F in Texas and actually getting your K1 visa seems to be 6-9 months :( There are exceptions of course, some going through quicker and some a lot slower. Seems to be a matter of pot luck and of course how well you presented your I-129F.
At least this will give you some idea of the timescale involved. I wish you the best of luck :)

Roy

Waiting time

Hi all,

I'm a uk citizen, and June 04 I married a young american citizen in Houston TX. The process from I129f to K1 was probably the shortest part of the process. From I129f to my k1 interview at the us embassy, 6 months. This gave me plenty of time to save and save and collect all the paperwork.

Now, tomorrow I have an interview for my conditional residence, some 8 months after getting married and 10 months from entering the us on my K1.

Take my advice, bring as much proof of you and your fiance' together as you can, photos, plane tickets, photos of him/her with your family, letters, anything that can prove you are together. During my interview at the US embassy, i was asked to provide evidence of a relationship, i only had the photo in my wallet as i was traveling from cardiff. Take heed

Good luck to you all, America is a fine Country and the whole Visa process is to protect its citizens. Hate the sport, not the players so to say

wait times for visas in texas

Hi guys,
here is the best link for this

go to google and search USCIS once on the home page on the left hand side there is a Processing Times

also you can create a online notification via email once there is movement on your case although it dosent work

if you filed a K-1 visa from texas it should go to get process in the vermont service center I am in the same boat currently the process times for the Vermonth service center is 6.1 Months from the date of reciept.

Here is the current wait time for a I129F in vermont

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-3/K-4 - Already married - spouse and/or dependent child 6 Months

Hi guys,
here is the best link for this

go to google and search USCIS once on the home page on the left hand side there is a Processing Times

also you can create a online notification via email once there is movement on your case although it dosent work

if you filed a K-1 visa from texas it should go to get process in the vermont service center I am in the same boat currently the process times for the Vermonth service center is 6.1 Months from the date of reciept.

Here is the current wait time for a I129F in vermont

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-3/K-4 - Already married - spouse and/or dependent child 6 Months

Dont bring up old threads. The last post prior to yours was over 4 years ago.