Any I-485 receipts for June filers

hariom

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My attorney sent my I-485 and supporting documents on June 20th.Wanted to know how much time USCIS takes to send out the receipt so that I can apply for my EAD.Any June filers please respond.

USCIS received my 485 petition on 27th jun

I am also in the same boat. USCIS received my 485 petition on 27th jun. Not sure whats going to happen to my application. Whether am i going to get receipt nos or not. LEt us wait and see. Let me know if you have received your receipt nos.

Thanks,

485 reached NSC on June 21st

Even I am hoping that USCIS will accept my application as it reached USCIS on June 21st and it was current for me. They did announcement on July 2nd it was for July bulletin. So, I am hoping they will accept my case and keep it pending till visa number becomes available in Oct '07. But, I haven't received my receipt yet and check is not encashed. Many say that cases which reached USCIS on June and if the PD was current, then USCIS should accept it. Please share your thoughts.

JUne Bulletin

I had my dated current w.r.t the June Bulletin.However , My lawyer posted the forms on June 29th which is the last working day of June. Would you know if my case would be accepted.

Thanks
Sre

I am also in the same boat. USCIS received my 485 petition on 27th jun. Not sure whats going to happen to my application. Whether am i going to get receipt nos or not. LEt us wait and see. Let me know if you have received your receipt nos.

Thanks,

My attorney sent it on June 27th. Did you asked your lawyer about it. I asked my lawyer about this scenario in beginning of June and she said in that it should not be a problem and by showing fedex/ups recipt she can ask USCIS to change receipt date.

June 29th Mail Date - July 2nd Receipt

We were current for June (EB3) and the attorney filed on June 29th with a likely receipt date (and rejection date?) of July 2nd. We are right on the cusp and may get rejected. :confused:

My PD is current for June. The attorney sent my wife's application on June29th and it was delivered on July2nd. I called NSC on Tuesday, the immigration officer put me on hold, checked with his supervisor and said the petition will be accepted if there are visa numbers available when they get to the package, if not it will be rejected. I'm not sure what exactly he meant bcoz the revised bulletin says numbers are unavailable. I guess it will be rejected, but I'll remain positive for now.