Any guesses for October vias bulletin?

I612

Registered Users (C)
Well, it seems some of us have missed the boat for now and have to wait until October. I have not been following this retrogression issue closely before, esp since I am from ROW. Now anybody has any guesses what would happen in Oct with the categories and how will we be affected by the surge of 100+K applications filed in July-August?

01 Jan 05 for EB3 and
01 Oct 05 for EB2
This would be ideal case to clear all the old backlogged 485 and deal with all new cases after.

My guess is they will get so many applications during this month that it will fill up the bucket for most of the FY08. It could be "U" as well.....

:)

Well, it seems some of us have missed the boat for now and have to wait until October. I have not been following this retrogression issue closely before, esp since I am from ROW. Now anybody has any guesses what would happen in Oct with the categories and how will we be affected by the surge of 100+K applications filed in July-August?

This thread makes no sense at all, why the hell you are making people think more n more and keep worrying.....Will this be the case....Will I be in or retrogressed......wait for another month and half and facts will be in front of you....

If it is U then they are going to create a huge backlog for all pending 485(waiting for approavl) and also new filers, I hope that doesnt happen .
I hope they clear all the pending cases in FY 2008.

Lot of EB3 01/02/03 retrogressed countries got approval , very few left out like me with PD july 02, so think EB3 India will cross dec 04 or jan 05