Any EB3 PD>Jan2002 got approved

Purgative may be the solution.

Shakti Kapoor said:
Sumanta bhai...kya hoga apna...ek to saali jindagi chaman hai...upar se yeh gandu log DEPRESSING messages post karte hain...GC saali Tatti ki tarah ho gayi hai ( during constipation)...lagta hai aayegi...aayegi...aayegi...par aati hi nahin

Guruji, when tatti finally happens after such a painful wait, let's dump it on
USCIS people and offices. Its the reward they deserve.

And don't waste too much time on the gandu's you refer to.

Bhai tum logon ka message dekh kar dil Garden garden ho jaata hai....aise kathin samay mein tum logon ka pyaar hi kaam aayega....starting mein public mujhe bahut galiyaan deti thi...par mein janta tha ki Tatte jitne bhi ucchal lein...Lund ke neeche hi rahenge....ab sab galiyaan band ho gayi...sab mere saath aish karne lage hain...chalo kuch logon ke chehre pe meri wajah se muskurahaat aayi...yehi soch kar accha lagta hai...

Shakti

Can this be done with the USCIS personnel

Shakti Kapoor said:
dono tattoo ( balls) ko bandh kar hathode se marna chahiye...tab dard kya hota hai pata chalega...

Guruji, can we not get all the USCIS employees in a plane , pack them off
to Madhepura airport and do the above ?

Sumanta and Shakti

Shakti Kapoor said:
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Kaash aisa kar paate....

Thats a very very good idea. I really wish we could do that. I would like to voluteer for that. If I could do that, all the green card journey would not feel so painful

Shakti Kapoor said:
Tatte jitne bhi ucchal lein...Lund ke neeche hi rahenge....
Shakti

Hi Shakti Bhai,

With all due respect to you and your greatness, I would like to bring it to your kind attention that the owner of this forum is one of the leading immigration lawyer in United States of America.

Consequences can be all or any of the following.

Your IP can be tracked.
you can be banned from the forum.
Some legal action can be taken against you.

Although, what you are posting is hilarious and humorous stuff, it will be good if it is posted in forum like echarcha.com or g****m**ti.com.

Just wishing you well. Nothing more then that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator (AR88),

If you are really taking care of these forums, and if the forum is meant for what's supposed to, I have send a PM.

Guys, I would like to spoil the fun we all are enjoying. If u r with me, please send PM's or messages to the moderator to do something about this. if not, enjoy...

Request for help

My wife went to India for vacation and coming back on March 2005 by using AP. we have our current EAD & AP until May 2005.
We want to apply for renewal. My lawer syas that she can apply renewal for my wife too even though she is not in America ; also my lawer says that my wife can come back by using current AP.

Is that true ? can you please clearify ? I will appreciate your responses.

PD: OCT 2001

I140/485 : Feb 2004

I140 apprved some time in last Sep 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Bodhal Singh said:
Hi Shakti Bhai,

With all due respect to you and your greatness, I would like to bring it to your kind attention that the owner of this forum is one of the leading immigration lawyer in United States of America.

Consequences can be all or any of the following.

Your IP can be tracked.
you can be banned from the forum.
Some legal action can be taken against you.

Although, what you are posting is hilarious and humorous stuff, it will be good if it is posted in forum like echarcha.com or g*n*dmasti.com.

Just wishing you well. Nothing more then that.

SB_GC ANd Boodhal SINGH,

Whats your problem in life? He is just making some fun here. Dont make a big deal about it. Boodhal Singh, yes he can be banned from the forum if and only if the moderator thinks so, not what you people think. I think the purpose of this forum is to help people while in this painful journey of the immigration process with information. Whats wrong with him making it a fun place. I am sure most people here will agree to me. Only people like you have problems.

Why dont you people laugh and enjoy and allow all of us to do the same???

Bodhal Singh,
There is no reason why any legal action be taken against him. Why are you trying to scare him? Whats the intent.

desiladka said:
SB_GC ANd Boodhal SINGH,

Whats your problem in life?

For me, it's nothing.

desiladka said:
He is just making some fun here.

Please give your email-id to him. You can have as much fun as u want. Why are specimens like these mis-using this forum. Is it a fun forum?

I am with Shakti!!!
It is true that his posts have made me smile or rather laugh after a while! I appreciate that he has not lost his identity like many of us in this forum have in the hunt for green card. He knows how to enjoy and be happy in life unlike many pretending to be highly professional but hollow from deep inside.

member77 said:
I am with Shakti!!!
It is true that his posts have made me smile or rather laugh after a while! I appreciate that he has not lost his identity like many of us in this forum have in the hunt for green card. He knows how to enjoy and be happy in life unlike many pretending to be highly professional but hollow from deep inside.

It's your choice on which side of the fence you want to be. FYI, I am drafting a letter to the owner of this website for the misuse of his forums. At least, he should know what's happening.

Remember, guys like us can have fun, but there are so many people, male, female and people from other countries visiting this website.

I guess you have nothing better to do in life than drafting a letter to the owner!! Are you trying to be a hotshot lawyer!!

member77 said:
I guess you have nothing better to do in life than drafting a letter to the owner!! Are you trying to be a hotshot lawyer!!

yes, after getting GC and (after 6 months of staying with my current employer), I have ambitions of becoming a hotshot lawyer ! Any problems?

Abe Oye!!!

Abe teri to...!! Ye kya hai be...?? Kya chal rela hai idhar??? Saala maiN khali fukat doosre threads dekh raha tha jab se..! Maal masala to idhar tha...!

Lekin saloN ye forum ki Ma-BhaiN ek kyoN kar rahe ho? Sab log gardi meiN haaNth dho leke le re saala idhar to...!! Abe saale SHAKTI tu satak gayela hai kya be??

You sound frustated in life. I have no problem it is your problem!
Do what you like.... Neither will it make you a hotshot lawyer nor will it end your frustration.

hotshot lawyer

With this attitude forget about it. I and other members and Shakti all knows that there are male and females and people from other countries here. So whats wrong about it. Which Century you live in??

Grow up DUDE.

sb_gc said:
yes, after getting GC and (after 6 months of staying with my current employer), I have ambitions of becoming a hotshot lawyer ! Any problems?

are you goin to file lawsuit against shakti or what

Good morning guys...SBGC and BODHAL SINGH....I understand that the use of such language is not good for the forum and I will refrain from it in future....it was just my frustration coming out....now you will suggest me to take out frustration on something else...i completely understand...I dont want to spoil this forum...if anybody got offended by my postings, i am sorry about that....

Shakti