Any EB3 PD>Jan2002 got approved

desiladka

Registered Users (C)
Did Any EB3 PD>Jan2002 actually got approved in the new year. I am starting to loose hopes totally now. I am really loosing my mind now. I heard some of you saying someone got approved here and there. Somebody on Rupnet.

Is the information authentic? Did anyone really got approved. Please post details here.

Thanks

Desi, I was also too anxious but right now I am learning to cool down as GC appears six month away. My case is same employer /address and no complication at all and till now no RFE ( with 140 + 2 EAD / AP ).

My friend ( ND 07/15/2003 ) gave FP with me same day, at same centre and just after two hours. He got approved on 15th Oct 2004. Am from India, even google returns only my name on this planet, so no name check complication ( unless name check has not been requested and I have mailed FBI and waiting for response )

Count on luck and engage yourself in other activity as well. Best of luck. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
desiladka said:
Did Any EB3 PD>Jan2002 actually got approved in the new year. I am starting to loose hopes totally now. I am really loosing my mind now. I heard some of you saying someone got approved here and there. Somebody on Rupnet.

Is the information authentic? Did anyone really got approved. Please post details here.

Thanks

Hi desiladka

Your RFE response and mine went to USCIS on same day. almost our LUD's are same till 12/17. Keep your fingers crossed. We will get there. Time has to come.
I am too nervous regarding this EB3 retro..... as you and may of us know at this moment we can not do any thing except hold on tight... dont loose hope......
I am hoping that ( its my assumption) when we saw our LUD changed....every thing is set for approval..... just we need to here the good news from USCIS......

Its tough

I am trying hard to keep up hope but now its becoming more and more obvious that Pipeline cases have been affected for sure. We have not seen a single approval yet for cases like us yet.

There has been several approvals today but not a single one with PD>Jan2002.

Is this time to conclude that we are screwed for atleast 4-5 months or maybe more. OR Is there any logic/theory any of you guys can present to see a possibility of cases like us to get approved.

Please comment esp. MD Rockville and Skotha

Authenticity

I dont know for some reason, I never felt confortable with information from Rupnet. But is it is true. Good for us.

I am really getting crazy here now.

Rupnet

I checked on Rupnet. I think its a substitue labour. The date of original labour is 1/30/2001.

I am sorry to break this to you.

DAMN !!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could do something to get approved soon

desiladka said:
I checked on Rupnet. I think its a substitue labour. The date of original labour is 1/30/2001.

I am sorry to break this to you.

DAMN !!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could do something to get approved soon

Let me tell this to SHAKTI KAPOOR. :D :eek: :p :) :cool:

hopes of getting approved for guys with PD > 01/2002 are vanishing...Few approval posted today are either EB2 or PD < 01/2002. If seems like they are not approving EB3 cases with PD > 01/2002

aks999 said:
hopes of getting approved for guys with PD > 01/2002 are vanishing...

After reading the visa bulletin of Dec 2004, my hopes had vanished long time back. Hoping against hope is hopeless (relevant for hopeful guys only). If u r in the I-140 approved and 180 days of 485 filing, shukr manao ki AC21 law abhi bhi zinda hai. GC ki ummed mat karo.... vats, woh tumhari peeche peeche aayegi....

Shakti Kapoor said:
Wah bosedk wah....kisi maiyaat se wapas aaya hai kya....laude jab mooh kholega tab HAGEGA....Ab hag hi diya hai to saaf bhi kar le....wapas post kar that you are still hopeful that people will get through...

Tum jaise logon ke to dono tattoo ( balls) ko bandh kar hathode se marna chahiye...tab dard kya hota hai pata chalega...

Dil khush hua. have fun....

Shakti Kapoor said:
Wah bosedk wah....kisi maiyaat se wapas aaya hai kya....laude jab mooh kholega tab HAGEGA....Ab hag hi diya hai to saaf bhi kar le....wapas post kar that you are still hopeful that people will get through...

Tum jaise logon ke to dono tattoo ( balls) ko bandh kar hathode se marna chahiye...tab dard kya hota hai pata chalega...

Shakti bhai,
Jab aate ho to toofan ke jaise aate ho....Aur tho Forum members ko aisa lagta ki.. Shakti aaya baag...

Deepesh bhai,,,
kahe ka tufan....jindagi jaise tham se gayi hai.... Dil se ro ro kar ek hi awaaz nikalti hai

GC NA TUM AATI HO NA MAUT AATI HAI
PAR JOHRA BAI BAHUT ACCHAAAA GATI HAI

(Amitabh bachhan from MUkaddar ka sikander)

Shakti

Shakti Kapoor said:

Guruji...accept my pranam for the specific comment above.

Very Well Said

Shakti , keep up the good work. I was very upset with his message, dont know if it was right or wrong, but i just hope we get approved soon.

I am just getting crazy each day, each hour

Shakti Kapoor said:

Yaar Shakti - you have the greatest talent to make people laugh. I laughed so hard, I don't even remember when was the last time I laughed so much.
I hope that you get your approval soon, man.

Sumanta said:
Guruji...accept my pranam for the specific comment above.
Sumanta bhai...kya hoga apna...ek to saali jindagi chaman hai...upar se yeh gandu log DEPRESSING messages post karte hain...GC saali Tatti ki tarah ho gayi hai ( during constipation)...lagta hai aayegi...aayegi...aayegi...par aati hi nahin

Shakti Kapoor said:
GC saali Tatti ki tarah ho gayi hai ( during constipation)...lagta hai aayegi...aayegi...aayegi...par aati hi nahin

Hus..hus ke... Murda dil zinda hogaya...

Message for Shakti

Shaktiji,

You are just great. Is your PD>Jan2002. Please post your details or create a signature.

Where are you from? I would like to hang out with you while GC in process. Atleast I can laugh while this horrible process.