Any body had this situation before?

NIW485waiter

Registered Users (C)
Just received email from USCIS
"On May 3, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Wired thing is that I never contacted USCIS or inquiry my status and this is self petetion(not lawyer involved). I replied 485RFE on March 24, 2005 and last LUD was March 25, 2005 and LUD changed to May 4, 05. My spouse's LUD also changed to May 4, 05.

did u call the 800 number in the last 90 days. it usually takes them that long to look up and respond

I did call 800 number just for checking my status

But I did that all times and never meet this before. I will wait 30 days to say what will happen then call them.

Thank you for your reply.

I-485 Inquiry

Hi NIW485,
I am in the same situation as you.
I had called the emergency number on the 12th of April and I got a couple of mails from USCIS for myself and my wife exactly the same as yours.I have not received anything in the mail and I have another week before I could enquire. I will let you know if i hear anything before that.

I didn't call the emergency number only the NSC 800 number

LUD changed since they sent me the email. my spouse's LUD also changed but no email and statement are same as "RFE received"

desiyaar said:
Hi all,

Did LUD on your case changed after you called the emergency number?