Any approved I-485 company change case today? My ND Feb, 2000 still waiting?

Tarkan

Registered Users (C)
Is there any approved company change case which has a ND date after dec 99, January 00?

Tarkan

No Title

my details are same... I saw a posting about a week back with ND 1/00, company
name change, approved.

did you try to call VSC and confirm if case still on hold ?

No Title

I checked AVM last friday (6/29/01). It just tells me the receipt date information. I have not tried to call VSC to talk to an IIO. Thanks.

No Title

My ND/RD 3/2000...still waiting. Happy to see people with July Aug 00 get approved...but at the same time wondering, why INS does to process the backlog first, before moved to different monnths...one or two months seems okay, but there are people with Nov\'99 still awaiting, but people with July -Aug 2000 ND getting accepted...
GoodLuck to them.

No Title

Sep\'99 here and still no approval. Spoke with IIO today around 11:30 EST. She told me that the case is with an officer. No decision has been made yet. She said that there were a lot of things happening at VSC these days (i guess she was talking about the AC21 memo and all). She also told me that things were slowing down a bit because of the summer season, ppl taking time off and all. I was asked to check back with VSC at the end of the month.

No Title

How I can get in touch with an IIO. Are you guys repetedly calling the VCS until yo get a hold of someone in the office certer. Thanks.

No Title

As I have posted in my earlier posts, the oct99-Mar00 is a fated club. They must have kept a separate processing queue for our cases with few officers and rest majority of officers are busy approving Aug/Sep 00 cases. One more thing we should note here!!!,
All the July/Aug00 approved people, they all did their FP\'s much earliers than us, so that could be another reason for thier approvals
now. We can\'t blame anybody but our badluck.

MY case is a straight forward one, NO name change, no RFE, then why am I still wating???
RD:03/21/00:ND:03/28/00:pD:03/05/1999:FP:03/21/2001:EB2/INDIA:waiting still

No Title

Nov 99RD, Comapny Change here. No news. I called IIO last week and they said wait for 30-60 days. So planning to give 3 more weeks and call. Yes, you have to keep calling.