Any approval after 11/7?

Nayblahscar

Registered Users (C)
It seems that all the reported approvals on this board were on 11/7 or before. We definitely need new approvals to sustain our confidence. I am desperate in want of good news. Please!

NSC Approvals

Thanksgiving and Christmas season is coming soon. This is a time when NSC becomes even more sluggish than normal.

Despite the postings of March and April 2001 being approved, the typical NSC applicant (99.9% of applicants) has to wait 12-18 months for approval. These March/April postings are highly anomalous and are not the norm. That kind of speed is real and happening in other Service Centers, but don\'t expect miracles from NSC - you\'ll only cause yourself anxiety.

It is disgusting

When I go to other service center areas or isn.org, I get more and more depressed. I get extremely upset when guys with PDs in 2000 or even 2001 get their green cards and complain about processing. I can\'t stop swearing my attorneys for not filing my 485 in CSC instead of NSC. This is a classic example of FUBAR.

oh man, it\'s frustrating

Still no AD>11/7. It\'s close to the vacation/holiday season, will they resume it after 1/1. Other centers have >11/7 AD, and they are continue to approve. Are the NSC employees got more-vacation-days award due to their slowing processing pace.