Another 365-540 days after RFE replied??

dhw

Registered Users (C)
I become increasingly depressed by this slow torture. Here is my case:

"On July 17, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

Another 365-540 days??

Anyone can share your experience, encouraging or discouraging... I just want to know if there is a narrower window in terms of time to wait...

Many thanks.

dhw

When was the RFE was issued?

In my Case RFE was issued on 04/25/03 response recd by 05/19/03. Recd 2nd FP notice yesterday. AD ...?

My Friend RFE was issued on 04/21/03. Response recd by 05/12/03. Case approved 05/19/03.

We both are from same company.... just a different RFE date.

It is uncertain what the IIO will do with your application. Its in IIO's Hands?

Just keep patience......

dhw

The message is standard. It doesn't take 365-540 more days, after they receive your response to RFE. See the rupnet for statistics of RFE date and approval date.

Though RFE has already delayed your case, you should be glad that your case has been touched. Hope you will be approved shortly.

Bob

Re..

It took me 8 months after the RFE was received by BCIS to get my approval. My case got transferred and I had an interview etc. So the 365-540 days makes sense.

From the RFE mail, it states that it takes up to 60 days to make decision after they receive the RFE reply. But that depends on the security check and the complete documents. I guess once your security check is passed and your docements are complet, you can expect the approval very soon.

Cheer up!

Hi Bob, telecomguy, and spirit2001:

Appreciate your kind reply and sharing.

I know my FP already expried, but BCIS has yet to issue me the 2nd FP notice.

dhw