Another 180 days job changer apporved

hramamu

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I was the silent visitor of this site for a long time. It is great site and got lot of informaiton.

My details :

RD: July 26
Laid off before 180 days
Changed jobs after 180 days
Got RFE for Employment letter,paystubs,ability to pay,w2,tax return, 3 paystubs on March 7th
Replied RFE on April 23rd and INS received on April 25th
Got approved on May 21st
Got approval today on Mail....
I am sure this brings lot of confidence for the folks who changed jobs.

Relaxed. Good Luck to all waiters

RFE info

RFE has not specified about the company. In RFE, they have asked to explain the reason if i am not working for the petitioner. So I explained the reason and sent annual report from my new company since old company reports doesnt make any sense. This has been confirmed by famous attorneys based on AILA meetings.

Thanks

Procedure to Change Job

Hrammamu

could you tell me what are the procedures to change a Job after 180 days. Rightnow My RD is July 2001 and ND is Aug 2001 and I wish to change Job. If i have to do what do I need to do.

Thanks

No Title

There is no formal procedure. All you have to do is change jobs as long as it is same profession (title need not be same) and use EAD. You don\'t need to inform INS as long as you dont get RFE. If you get RFE, send a letter from your new company with job responsibilites signed by your manager and HR. that\'s all. There is a great chance that you can get approved with no RFE.

Hi Hramamu, In the offer letter did you show the same job title as previous job or different.

If it was different then did you try to show that the roles and responsibilities are the same as before ? Did you sort it out with your company before joining itself.

I\'m in situation where my original title was Software consultant and the new title might be Technical Support or Programmer Analyst.

No Title

Congratulations. Can you please share your ND, WAC#, and FP Info for tracking purposes?
Thanks
PCee

hramamu..

As a courtesy, your info has been added at rupnet Easytracker.Check your private msg for userid and password.