An I-485 question

civ2ru

Registered Users (C)
I have mailed in my I-485/EAD/AP package to TSC 2 days ago (it's still in transit) based on a pending I-140 petition. This morning I found out that my I-140 has been approved. So from a semi-concurrent case this became an AOS case based on an approved I-140. I wonder, when they receive my I-485 package, if they will be able to immediately see that my I-140 has been approved? I only enclosed the I-140 receipt notice with the package (that's all I had at the time)... Should I mail a letter to TSC and enclose the I-140 approval notice with it?

I'd appreciate any input! Thank you!

civ2ru said:
I have mailed in my I-485/EAD/AP package to TSC 2 days ago (it's still in transit) based on a pending I-140 petition. This morning I found out that my I-140 has been approved.
So from a semi-concurrent case this became an AOS case based on an approved I-140. I wonder, when they receive my I-485 package, if they will be able to immediately see that my I-140 has been approved?
----------- yes they can check with I-140 reciept # that I-140 is approved
I only enclosed the I-140 receipt notice with the package (that's all I had at the time)... Should I mail a letter to TSC and enclose the I-140 approval notice with it?
------------- not needed
I'd appreciate any input! Thank you!