Am I the only one...?

meg_z

Registered Users (C)
Who only has had one LUD for FP?

If I set an InfoPass, which option should I choose? There are four of them. None fits my situation. Can we contact the service centers by email?

Thanks.

Why do you need an infopass for checking the LUD on FP?

Usually, when you do FP there may/may not be LUDs on 485, but that don't signify anything.

Why do you need an infopass for checking the LUD on FP?

Usually, when you do FP there may/may not be LUDs on 485, but that don't signify anything.

No. I do not want an infopass to check on the LUD for FP. I was saying there was only one LUD right after FP. Nothing afterwards.

I would like an infopass for find our name check etc. On the USCIS site, there are four option when making an appointment, as following:

Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.

Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.

EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

Which one have you guys chosen for checking name check clearance? Thanks.

Okay - I had 2 LUDs after my FP, but as my case outside the processing time, I haven't followed up.

One way to contact an Immigration Office is call up the Service center:

Dial: 1-800-375-5283
then press Options 1 --> 2 --> 2 --> 6 --> 1 -->
Enter Your Receipt#
then press Options 1 --> 3 --> 4

This will directly connect Speak to IO and you ask him/her whether check(s) is/are cleared.

Post you experience, after you have had a chance to talk IO

No. I do not want an infopass to check on the LUD for FP. I was saying there was only one LUD right after FP. Nothing afterwards.

The only LUD after FP LUD on my 485 wass for the approval..so, u DONT need to have LUDs to get approval..that being said, u can try calling an IO to see if u get any updates