Am I ready to send my immigration I-130 and G-325A or I need more? Help.

fahmida

Registered Users (C)
I am applying for my husband. I am a US permanent residence. Will be citizen after 1 year. I am my homeland with my husband. will leave 1 month later. So, before I go I want to fill up all the application that I need. So, I filled up I-130 and G-325A form ( for me and my husband). After I will go i will send them to Chicago lock box. Before I send the a application do i need any more form to fill up or I am done with form? Also, do I have to send any document with Application? Or I am done with everything.Don't I have to send any documents like, birth certificate, marriage certificate etc. Also, do i have to send the fee with the form or they will send a bill for me?
I heard that I just have to send the form I-130 AND G-325 A FORM.Nothing else. If wrong plz let me know in details. Besides since, I am not citizen yet the process will not be run until i get my citizenship. Is it right?

Hope to hear form some those who knows about this info.

Thanks

Also, do i have to send the fee with the form or they will send a bill for me?

Send the fee or you will get the forms back :D and yes nothing will happen until you are a citizen.

ok. so where will i send the fee? Is there any different address for sending the fee or the same address the Chicago lock box?

Thanks.

I read it but still confuse because I read this whole forum who EVER DISCUSSED like same as my case. so, DON'T YOU THINK I WILL CONFUSE? PPLP ARE FOR HELP NOT JUST TO GET ANGRY. I know I am posting a lot. How many things you expect form a 19 years old girl who don't have even have a clue about this? Plus my language is not English.

BUT I REALLY GRATEFUL TO THIS FORUM THAT PPLP STILL ANSWERING MY QA.

STILL SAYING THANKS WHO EVER ANSWERED MY QA.

to be a US citizen, you will have to pass an English test and a civics test. Something tells me you won't be a citizen for a long time.

Read the instructions to I-130. It actually says what exactly you need to enclose to I-130. If you are not ready to send it because you don't understand the instructions, wait. Read it with a dictionary if you need to. Read until you understand the instructions, because if you don't, you can make a lot of costly mistakes.

I know I can.That why I will talk to the lawyer but I hvae to tkae all the info that I need because I wont come back to my country until 2010. It not exactly I don't know how to read in write in English. I just don't understand the critical word. I am little weak in vocabulary. But i have finished high school in NY also I am studying software engineer now in college of NY. (cuny). I am done with application just got a few things left that i didn't know.those I posted in this thread. And some of my post I just wanted to over make sure.
That all.
Thank you for you advice.