Am I in trouble

whereis_GC

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I have a substitute labor with PD 2000 Jan. I used AC21 and moved to a new company last year and since then worked as hourly employee. Have good relationship with the company. I finished my assignment recently. I am travelling to home country on AP next month and that is one of the reasons I am not getting a new assignment. Company promised to place me once I come back. So this is going to happen in Jan 2006 I guess (I am returing back in Dec). So mean while if my I485 comes up for adjudication will there be an issue. I will not be having pay stubs for a period of 3 months. Please advise. :confused:

The consulting companies can do anything for you as long as you fill their pockets. Since you finished work, technically you may not get EVL from them.
sub labor+AC21+hourly job+no paychecks
Anyone can sense the problems around you.
The PD can be current at any moment, so be prepared for it.

whereis_GC said:
Guys,

I have a substitute labor with PD 2000 Jan. I used AC21 and moved to a new company last year and since then worked as hourly employee. Have good relationship with the company. I finished my assignment recently. I am travelling to home country on AP next month and that is one of the reasons I am not getting a new assignment. Company promised to place me once I come back. So this is going to happen in Jan 2006 I guess (I am returing back in Dec). So mean while if my I485 comes up for adjudication will there be an issue. I will not be having pay stubs for a period of 3 months. Please advise. :confused:

Amortize

If you know this company and if they are willing to work with them.
For all your current work hours till you go on vacation, ask them to amortize salary to cover all your vaction. this way you will always get paid for next few months. Also make sure that amortize monthly payment you recieve is more than your EB2/EB3/Labor Annual payment.

OR

You will have to justify to immigration inspector that you were out of country on unpaid vacation hence there is GAP or no payment. If you can get $0 monthly payment statement from current employer nothing like that. That shows that you were employed but not working.

I am not an attorney so please consult with one...
Good Luck