Am I in Trouble after I-140 Approval ?? Need Senior Members Advice.

skarza

Registered Users (C)
Senior Members,

I am working with a company for the last two and half years. This company was started a way back with two partners. They broke before I joined this company. The other partner....complained about this company to INS that this company is fraud and with fake degrees etc as these two partners have differences pending. INS is enquiring about this criminal case and by calling some of the employees of this company. The attorney of this company is a useless guy. He never responds for any thing.

Mine is a substitution case(EB3). My 140 is approved in August 2003. I have w2 forms from this company for the last two years. I have the H1B of this company till 09/02/2005. I have second 2nd EAD. Need to apply for 3rd EAD. completed 2nd FP in November of the 2004. From the day one my status never updated/changed.

In this situation: What is the suggestion for me from the senior members ?? Do you guys want me to use change of company or any other alternatives for me ?? If I have to change company what should I do ? I have LC(substitution) copy and 140 approval copy with me ?

Please help me with your valuable advices.

Thanks,
skarza.
Signature
I-485:
RD :April 24 '03
ND :May 1st '03
First FP is done.
140 - approved aug 2003.
2nd FP done on 20th Nov 2004.
2nd EAD Notice Date is:April 23 2004 and approved on May 31 2004.
2nd AP Also approved on Jun 2nd.