All March,00 to July,00 cases!

No Title

I spoke with an INS rep.
From her info looks like our cases r being assigned to officers ..should hear in 4 weeks or earlier.
According to her the INS officers are not supposed to take new cases till old cases are taken care of....

Does anyone knows for what an officer waits in order to process a case? And how long he/she waits be

I still believe our cases waiting for either I-140 papers or CIA approval. I thinkf everytime an officer gets 100 cases and request for I-140 papers whenever he/she receives the paper he/she adjudicate the case. We may just wait for nothing because out I-140 is stiiting some unknow location. Any idea guys? Anybody talk to a lawyer about this? Thanks.

No Title

I somewhat agree with Tarkan. Though, I don\'t know if the officer waits for I140 or CIA clearance.. but it certainly looks like that the officer waits for a bunch of application to accumalate, before he/she works on it. I don\'t know if you have noticed or not, there are some weeks of no approvals and then all of a sudden some weeks have huge approvals.

Same happened in July, record approvals/rfes. But then Aug is having a real slow down.

Congrats!

Congrats Winner2 for your approval!
Still waiting EB2, ND: 02/00, FP: 03/01, According to IIO it is pending