All March,00 to July,00 cases!

Winner2

Registered Users (C)
Plz. share your details.
Mine are as follows:
ND 7/06/00
RD 7/18/00
EB2/RIR, Country Other
Spoke to IIO twice i.e. on June 15 and July 31,01. Both the times I was advised to wait for 45 to 60 days.

Come on guys!

There are lots of folks with (ND March,00 to July,00) anxiously
waiting for their approvals. Your details can help them figuring out
the status on their cases. Thanx!

Winnder2 look at my posting at the main thread ...

mine is approved ! on Aug 01, ND:03/28/2000,
hope you will get is soon.

EB3 - India Local Xfer

Mine was Xfered to Arlington VA (including the application for 2nd EAD)

PD: 01/97, ND: 06/00, FP: 11/00 Xfer to Arlington: 07/01

No Title

Oh, boy... here it goes: EB1, ND:03/07/00, no RFE, still waiting... talked to congressman 2 weeks ago -- they checked with VSC, but VSC gave them the same b*****t it gave to me three times already: case assigned to officer, action in 30 days....
BTW, I hope this information really helps someone -- I\'ve been posting my details 5 times already in other threads...

still waiting

EB2, RD:07/10, ND:07/19 FP:11/00, No RFE, Country:Other, 2nd EAD
Talked to IIO on 08/03, was told that the case is pending. The IIO wouldn\'t say whether my case was with an officer or not. ARGHH..

ND: Feb 00, still waiting

RIR, EB2, India, ND: Feb 00, FP: March 01, No RFE, IIO would not tell whether the case is assigned to officer,
still waiting.

No Title

Some cases, I guess, are put on the shelf and are not pulled. I do not know why.
Many of my colleagues who filed in the same timeframe (Feb, Mar 00) got their
approvals in April - May 01. I am not sure whether my case yet assigned to an
officer. Let us hope for the best.

hkn, same situation here

hkn,
I got the exact same answer when i talked to an IIO in July. Told me that my case is pending and would not tell me if the case is assigned or not. I have no clue what is going on.
ND JUL/00.

ND/RD:02/00 No RFEs Still waiting.

Guys, it seems that when a case assigned to an officer, he/she request for the I-140 papaers which was proccessed in another center. I sincerely believe that our I-140 papers are missing, or not get transfered to the VCS, so the officer waits for the paper and does nothing. Any idea?

RFE recived on 8/6. Waiting for approval

EB3 PD Mar 99, RD Mar 00, RFE 24th July RFE Recd on 6th Aug
Waiting....

RD 03/00 ND 04/00 PD 04/97

Well hope we get it soon.
I can\'t even get the INS number ti inquire on the status. Once they say ur case was assigned to officer in may 01 ..then last month they said its waiting tot be assigned..
We can only hope for the best

hi (my 2 cents)

I think Tarkaran\'s reason seems to be logical. IIO said on august 2nd timefram that rfe is being generated...On Aug 8th the AVM has updated that RFE has been issued. don\'t know what it is. Lawyers office keep saying that they have not received it.

My I-140 was approved from Texas service center. since i reside in NJ, filed for i-485 from VSC.
thanks
shanks
eb2 india. pd: 08/1996 nd/rd 03/2000 fp =04/14/2001
2 EAD, 2 Parole...
the waiting continues

Winner2 got approved!

Guys I was the one who started this thread and I am the one who got
approved. Just yesterday recvd a call from Attorney\'s secy about this
awesome news.
Details:
ND 7/06/00
RD 7/18/00