All Igaters Please Respond

whatthehell

Registered Users (C)
All,
    As I mentioned in my other post "NEW COMER - FROM IGTE", why don\'t we all talk to our HR/ESC/LD folks, requesting the company to talk to VSC or INS HQ to remove the HOLD from our cases. Because as per our company (as posted in our immigration web site), VSC has wrongly put in all our cases to hold. If the lawyers can talk to the VSC or INS HQ they should be able to put in more clear legal terminologies to remove the hold from our cases. They also can show that there is no uniformity even among our own fellow employees cases. They can show that the cases that got approved without any RFE and tell them that the officer at VSC did process some of our folks application and they can inform all the officers at VSC to follow the same guidelines that was follwed by those officers for these individual cases. I will send out an email tomorrow to our HR/ESC/LD folks requesting them to help us get out of this mess. You all can do the same. Please suggest your thoughts and input on the same.

No Title

whatthehell,

That is a good idea. We all should contact ESC/LD/HR. I will do my part and talk to them.

No Title

IGATE has filed I140 amendments for the employees. for some of us on this forum VSC has already linked the I485 and I140 amendment and the cases are being processed.

If IGATE has filed I140 amendment for you and if you have received the copy of the notice, call VSC and ask the IIO to link your I485 and I140 amendment. That should do it.

No Title

whatthehell,

I can partly agree to your point - that IGTE needs to initiate a process to set things right at VSC. I agree that VSC has been quite arbitrary in adjudicating IGTE cases, and the pattern of approvals does not inspire confidence. However, the more prudent approach would be for Mr. John Brendel to setup a meeting with VSC higher ups and the company lawyers and explain the corporate re-organization to them. The lawyers can then explain to the folks at VSC that holds are not required. Hence, the initiation for this has to come from IGTE legal department, and the motivation for processing IGTE cases has to come from the top brass at VSC. If at all you are sending out emails, why don\'t you prpose this?

I should also mention that this is not my idea - but one suggested by one of my colleagues at IGTE. He has been pursuing this option and I pray that he can take it to fruition. I am sure he can use more support on this issue. Maybe if more people come together, we could make IGTE Legal department take us seriously.

No Title

I fully agree with Shahenshah. I think we all need to talk to our respective HR dept to take this issue up with LD.

No Title

All, thank you for your suggestion and postings. I personally sent out an email to LD this morning. I will keep you
guys posted as soon as I hear from them. I thought LD is the best place to start with.

No Title

Friends, I also wrote to my senator last week and here is the reply I received from him. Hope that he will be able to help us out
in some way. I received this on Monday and hoping for the best. If any one need the format of the lettet that I sent, please do
let me know. I will post that too.

Dear Mr.xxxxxxxx

This is to acknowledge receipt of your recent request for assistance. The information you sent is being
assigned to the appropriate staff person, and we will be in touch with you as soon as we have had the
opportunity to review the matter.

It is my commitment to respond to constituents in a timely manner. However, some issues are more
difficult and require more time to resolve than others. It you do not hear from me or my staff within two
weeks of this letter, please contact my xxxxxxx office (xxx-xxx-xxxx).

I appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance to you

Yours sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

No Title

Friends, I am very sure there may be some of our colleagues who may not know about this web site as it happened in
my case. As I said earlier, we all can request our LD/HR/ESC or management to push more with VSC to lift the hold
for our company cases. It\'s so frustating to see VSC is approving lot of other cases which are filed 7 or 8 months
later than us. Our LD should have filed for our amended I-140 long back. There is no point in talking about that now.
However, my personal impression is that our LD is the best when compared to all other companies LD and they
should be able to pursue this crusade for all of their employees. If funding is the issue, then, we all can support
the appropriate legal fee for each of our cases. I am sure everyone of us will be willing to pay whatever the amount
is rather waiting for ever......

No Title

Well, I have been waiting since the last five years to have my process completed. All cries for help are falling on deaf ears .. is there anyone is this country that can help us out ?????

No Title

I came to know about this site recently.
My RD is 0999 and last I spoke to IIO, she told me that my I140 is linked to the I485.
I fully agree with Shahenshah. A collective approach in requesting iGate Legal Department to meet VSC would be helpful.