AILF lawsuit.

aawara

Registered Users (C)
According to Mathew Oh's webpage

" The AILF work on the lawsuit appears to be in progress without any hurdles. It has reported that enough candidates have come forward to participate in the lawsuit as the plaintiffs and it does not need any more candidates to move forward for the lawsuit. Some of other people are likely to be covered as members of the class action regardless of their actual participation in the lawsuit. People should send "THANK YOU" to the AILF Legal Action Center leaders and the attorneys who are actually working on this case. Some contribution to the AILF may be more than appropriate. Please visit the AILF site to learn how they can send in contribution. "

I just made a contribution to AILF. I also sent e-mails to my local congressmen/women. Please donate to AILF and contact your representatives. Remember there is "No free Lunch". This lawsuit or any litigation will only succeed with our active participation and support. If we can't become plaintiffs in the lawsuit due to some reason or the other, the least we can do is donate money and time.

Again remember you are not doing this for anyone else other than YOURSELF.

http://www.ailf.org/