After Transfer I-485 to TSC,any approval post here

gc_sankar

Registered Users (C)
Hi to all,

Just i got emails for I-485 applications transfer to TSC ........

i saw so many cases transfer to TSC ...from last week ...

so any gurus advice , why they r transfers ..to TSC ..

its any good sign or ...again same story in VSC..

please post any approvals ..recent transfers to TSC...

for this lets hope some thing going to happend @TSC...

Thnx in advance

There is a new message now in the case:

"The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there"

Dahhh...what an important message, really tells us a lot :rolleyes:

PD: March, 2002, EB3, Rest of the world
Concurrent filling
I-140 approved January, 2004
Name check - God knows...my wife's cleared long time ago, not sure about mine.
FP - done, can't remember when, but knowing the system I am sure they think I re-polished my fingers, so they'll probably
need knew ones...
(Can anyone smell sarcasm here...?!)

Last edited by a moderator:
CASE MOVED TO Texas Service Center from Vermont

My case was filed in EB3 categroy and my priority date is AUG 2002.
I live in california and have not moved my address ever since you filed my I-485 case.

Today i received a message saying my 485 case has been moved to Texas Service Center from Vermont Service Center for Processing eventhough i live in california.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FOLLOWING :

1. SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT THIS CASE TRANSFER SINCE I AM NOT LIVING IN TEXAS.

2. WHAT DOES THIS CASE TRANSFER MEAN ? SHOULD I EXPECT MY INTERVIEW OR 485 APPROVAL SOON?

3. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE TO TAKE ANY ACTION TO RECTIFY ANYTHING?

Please HELP.

My case was filed in EB3 categroy and my priority date is AUG 2002.
I live in california and have not moved my address ever since you filed my I-485 case.

Today i received a message saying my 485 case has been moved to Texas Service Center from Vermont Service Center for Processing eventhough i live in california.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FOLLOWING :

1. SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT THIS CASE TRANSFER SINCE I AM NOT LIVING IN TEXAS.

2. WHAT DOES THIS CASE TRANSFER MEAN ? SHOULD I EXPECT MY INTERVIEW OR 485 APPROVAL SOON?

3. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE TO TAKE ANY ACTION TO RECTIFY ANYTHING?

Please HELP.

The only thing you should be worried about is the fact that you did not change/update your address when you moved to CA.

Don't panic, if your case from CSC or VSC is transferred to TSC or NSC. It is part of Bi-specialization program of USCIS. USCIS service centers CSC and VSC will work on only I-129 and other non immigrant petitions while TSC and NSC will wokr on Immigration related petitions such as I-140 and I485.

My case got transfered to TSC yesterday. I changed my job a year ago (March 2006) and filed AC21 (August 2006) in response to a NOID (July 2006).

Any information regarding these transfers is greatly appreciated.

I just came back from local Newark INS office and the immigration officer mentioned to that my case is still at VSC, when I mentioned that I got the emails and even the letter from VSC that its been transferred to TSC, she didn't seems to agree. She had no other information and just told me that its been pending because of the name check...
Mine is EB3-485

LUD today -no message

hi ....

today LUD on i 485 ...but no messgae ....:confused:

any one 's LUD today ...or post it ...

thnx

When they "transfer" the case do they physically move the papers or just update something in the database?

3 or 4 times updated messages from "transfered to TSC..." to "Pending in TSC..." and vice versa.Looks like whenver they touch file we receive an Email.I got about 60+ emails (for 4 members) in last 4 days.In my case may be they are processing AP's which are pending and looking at 485.I do not expect in near future my I 485 approval..

EB3 India..
PD-10/03
140/485/EAD/AP-RD-06/16
140-AD-12/04
FP done-03/26/05

Same here. Many LUDs on all applications (myself & family). Today received all transfer notices with explanation that the cases are transferred for "Speed Up Processing . . ." I am happy to see my files are alive and there is a movement.
I did not give up hope, and expect for good.
Goodluck everybody got transferred or not.
USCIS knows better.

No LUD changed for me.

Question:

What will be the priority dates for Transfers to TSC..?

Details:

> Applied 485 EB2 - India @ TSC on 4/20/2006 ( Labor PD: 9/2001 )
> Transfered to NEWARK , NJ Local office on 11/3/2006 ( Though w live in CA .. )
> Transfered again from NEWARK, NJ to TSC on 3/5/2007 ( Found from Infopass appt ) - No LUD change.

....So, will i retain my original 485 filing date at TSC..? or the new Transfer Date at TSC to be processed..?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

6 More Transfer Notices

Received 6 more tranfer notices today & tones of emails. Now the status changed to " Pending Where the case is transferred.....".
The files are still alive. (EB2, ROW, RD: Dec 2004, PD: Dec 2001)
USCIS now better.

Same here - received 3 more e-mails. Status changed to "This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred."

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here

My spouse's case is in the same boat. My case got approved back in Dec 2006. His case got transferred to TSC and we got the same kind of emails as you did.

Do not know it is a good thing or just another way to delay processing.

On my husband's I-485 we got multiple LUDs after transfer. We got 1 today. Did anyone see LUD on I-485 today ?
I-485 RD Jan 2005 , NC cleared 2/20/07 ,
LUD : 3/7 , 3/12 (received 4 emails msg says pending ) , 3/13 msg still says pending now at TSC.
Please share more info on the pattern of LUDs.
Thanks

On my husband's I-485 we got multiple LUDs after transfer. We got 1 today. Did anyone see LUD on I-485 today ?
I-485 RD Jan 2005 , NC cleared 2/20/07 ,
LUD : 3/7 , 3/12 (received 4 emails msg says pending ) , 3/13 msg still says pending now at TSC.
Please share more info on the pattern of LUDs.
Thanks

Hi,

I got LUD today as well. My pattern of LUDs 03/07, 03/09, 03/12, 03/13.

It still says "pending at the office to which it was transfered."