After FP?

lcurgent

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

Is it mean that your case is in processing after you got FP? My case is

RD 5/3/01
ND 6/10/01
FP is scheduled to be 07/17-20/01

Anybody know how long it will take to get aprroval in NSC?

Thanks

No Title

Hello,

It will take a time, I think INS processing RD 06/00 only, About me RD 02/01 ND 03/01 FP 05/01- EB2- India from Chicago, Let me know your complete details.

No Title

Early RD does not mean early approval...Early PD will help predicting the approval after FP is done. Strictly my opinion/observation...

No Title

What is this yellow form? I got FP notice in my mail without any forms. Details are
RD 04/25
ND 05/11
FP 07/24

Thanks

No Title

I only got notice letter, Could you tell me what is yellow form or Blue form( I heard someone said about Blue Form)?

Thx

No Title

Yellow form is a type of RFE which allows you to submit employment verification letter, copies of EAD along with any information that may be missing from your file. You guys should definitely ask your lawyers why you didn\'t get one and how to get it. If you send anything else, INS is most likely to ignore it.

No Title

I got FP date for week of 07/17. But the letter is not accompanied by yellow form. All of my friends got yellow form with FP notice. IS yellow form completion is a must process or optional? IF it is required, then how to get that form? Any information on this would be appreciated.

RD:04/20
ND:05/10
FP:07/17

Thanks,
MKS

No Title

On yellow form they say that it is not reqired to response to that form.However, by replying that form, you assist the INS to render decision on your application.

No Title

But what would happen if we didnot receive any yellow form from INS. Would the case be delayed and RFE generated or it is safe to assume that INS has sufficient information and doesnot require anything more

No Title

INS reviews your application twice if you are lucky. The first time is to verify that all required forms were submitted. This is a cursory evaluation in order to look for gross errors and also to clear ground for issuing EAD and FP if requested. During this evaluation, INS will not be able to ascertain that your application is complete. The next time they look at it is when they are getting ready to render a decision. This is when they will evaluate the file in detail and generate RFE if needed. So if you guys don\'t get the yellow form with FP notice, it is my belief that you will get RFE because you would not have provided an updated letter from your employer stating that the job is still available. Given the current economic conditions, INS is probably going to be even more anal about this. In fact the yellow form was added a few years ago for the purpose of giving the applicant an opportunity to avoid RFE related delays. I strongly suggest that you contact your respective lawyers to find out how to address the situation.

No Title

Yellow Form is generally for those people who has applied long back( 6 months or more) before they got the FP notice. Now a days you people are getting FP notice along with the receipt Notice. You just applied for 485, you have submitted all the documents required for Yellow form along with the 485 application. My Lawyer said we don\'t have to respond. But I don\'t agree with him. It is an individual decision to make it.