AED expiring i am still didn't receive green card!

helinochka

guys can u help me.i applied for green card last year in august. they took my fingerprints in january. now my AED expiring on october 9th. and i am still didn't receive green card...what i have to do???should i apply for the new AED???

guys can u help me.i applied for green card last year in august. they took my fingerprints in january. now my AED expiring on october 9th. and i am still didn't receive green card...what i have to do???should i apply for the new AED???

Yes You need to apply for EAD renewal now. Without that you cannot work unless you have H1 or L1 ?

What is current status?

guys can u help me.i applied for green card last year in august.

------------------------what is your your PD?

they took my fingerprints in january.
they have not taken your fingerprints by force, you went for fingerprints and gave your prints.
now my AED expiring on october 9th.

and i am still didn't receive green card...what i have to do???
-------------------Ask them when they are going to distribute the green cards.

should i apply for the new AED???

You should have applied EAD before 120 days before current EAD expiry date. if you are working on EAD then apply EAD.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is AED?

And you seem surprised that your green card isn't approved yet. Are you unaware that most people wait for years?

It looks like you are newbie and very naive. Even people from ROW whose PD is current cannot trust USCIS and not expect Green card like paycheck in mailbox. Unless, you have back up with H1, you will be in trouble as EAD can't approve in this short time.