Advisory Opinion for O-1B Visa for Graphic Designer/Illustrator

Almas

Registered Users (C)
Could someone give me the name of an appropriate labor organization for an O-1B petition for a graphic designer/illustrator.

Thanks,

MBT Masai Barefoot TechnologyMBTShoes unique design, multi-level, the only cure is designed to simulate walking in sand 'similar to walking in the natural environment in Kenya Masai'. This creates a natural, uneven walking surfaces, and use of physical force and stability of the major muscle groups, training the body to move correctly.It has a positive effect on the whole body,help improve posture, reuce back pain, and alleviate joint pressure. New MBT Changawill be your best healthy life partner.

Any other realistic options other than having an employer sponsor you?

Dear all,

I'm new to the forum, so I'm not sure if I started my thread in the right place. :) Sorry for that.

My husband and me both love the United States and we would really like to move there for a year or a couple of years. It would also be great if at least one of us had a permission to work there. That's why going back and forth on a tourist visa is not an option.

He's a graphic designer with two bachelor degrees in graphic design (I know it sounds weird, but after obtaining his first degree, he just wanted to do the same thing in a different country). He has 7 years of experience working as a graphic design. He got his first degree after 4 years of studying and his second one after another 3 years at a famous arts school in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

I am working as freelance translator for a couple of years now. I've never obtained a bachelor's degree, even though I have studied linguistics for 4 years. I've seen a lot of job openings that would work for me and my husband, but I know that nobody is willing to hire someone outside of the US, unless they have the skills of a Superman.

Are there any other realistic options other than having an employer sponsor you?

Depends where you're from

Yes, this is the wrong place for your post, but regardless, I'll reply.

Theres the lottery, asylum, and then there is setting up a shell company and basically hiring yourself.
Other than that, no, unfortunately. But you and your husband sound like great people. I am American and I apologize on behalf of my country for their ignorant and short-sighted immigration policies. Clearly, we would be lucky to have you. Best of Luck.