Advice required to apply for a US visit visa for my wife and child

vinay

Kindly advice me on the following situation:

-I am working in Dubai for the last 1.6 years and my wife and child has a valid UAE resident visa (on my sponsorship). They are just finished 5 months here in UAE.

-We are Indians

- My wife and my child (3.6 years old boy) want to apply for a US visit visa to visit her direct brother (blood relation+ green card holder) and family staying in US (California). The duration planned is one to two months

-My wife is not working here (UAE)

- I am planning my son's schooling in India starting from 2015 June. So they have to return before June to India.

Please advice me on how to proceed with this Visa application and what are the documents I have to prepare (UAE + any documents from US?). Is it okay to submit my bank statement for the last six months, as she does not have an active account here?

Is it necessary to return to UAE after the visit or can they directly go to India from US?

Kindly please help me asap so that I can start processing their visa application.

Regards,
Vinay

Your wife basically needs to convince the interviewing consul that she will depart the US in a timely manner at the end of her visit. She has to show strong family and financial ties to her country of residence, which at the moment is UAE. Yes, she can return directly to India from the US. No need to return to the UAE first.