Advice on how to increase possibilities of getting my visa

Hey everyone, I've been meaning to apply for a B2 tourism visa to go on vacation with my boyfriend. But there´s a catch... I have a half sister who went on a tourism visa and stayed in the States... obviously, the Embassy doesn't really know the facts of her departure and our relationship (almost non existent other than occasional Facebook "like" or comment) so I'm assuming that I'm on some sort of blacklist because of her. I haven't spoke to her in over 11-12 years (once again other than some occasional interaction over Facebook) and I don't intend to visit her while in the US and most definitely will NOT be staying illegally (I cant express how much I am against in doing such a thing). I have a job here, and have lots of things going on in my life, also I don't intend to leave my dad, little brother and my dog behind, needless to say is that my boyfriend would never allow me to stay in the US.
I don't know what can I do to make the people at the Embassy understand my case, because when I applied back in 2011 i was denied the visa even though I had all my papers stating my job and still student status (I don't study anymore I just work).
I really wanna go on vacation, please shed some light on this matter so I can try my best.

The key is for you to overcome 214(b). In other words, convince the consul, through financial and social ties to your country of residence, that you will surely depart the US in a timely manner.
Do you come from a country with a high rate of visa fraud? What passport do you hold?

I really wanna go on vacation, please shed some light on this matter so I can try my best.

You really need to beef up your social and financial ties then before re-applying. Your age, gender, marital status and citizenship are working against you I am afraid.
And how can I do that, since the last time I applied I had all my papers in order, back then I had my bank account, worked on TV (as a presenter and as a producer), had a scholarship at my university and I had one semester left to study, I even had a letter from my dad which stated that i HAD to be back.
I now actually have 3 bank accounts, I'm already in an executive position within the company I work with, and I also have regular consultancy jobs and for that my name is registered as an unipersonal company in Bolivia. Still I think that since I was denied the last time I don't think I can impress them with my job life here.
Also, how can I prove I have very strong ties to my dad?

There is no "magic pill" that can help you overcome 214(b). Consuls on average spend 45-60 seconds to adjudicate a B-2 application. Carry as much proof of ties you can to Bolivia, but keep in mind, luck does play a part in securing a B-2 visa.

And how can I do that, since the last time I applied I had all my papers in order, back then I had my bank account, worked on TV (as a presenter and as a producer), had a scholarship at my university and I had one semester left to study, I even had a letter from my dad which stated that i HAD to be back.
I now actually have 3 bank accounts, I'm already in an executive position within the company I work with, and I also have regular consultancy jobs and for that my name is registered as an unipersonal company in Bolivia. Still I think that since I was denied the last time I don't think I can impress them with my job life here.
Also, how can I prove I have very strong ties to my dad?

There is no "magic pill" that can help you overcome 214(b). Consuls on average spend 45-60 seconds to adjudicate a B-2 application. Carry as much proof of ties you can to Bolivia, but keep in mind, luck does play a part in securing a B-2 visa.
Yes, I supposed there's no magic pill as you say, I just wanna increase my chances the best I can, considering specially that I have my "sister" issue :( I guess I better start praying...