Advice needed on EAD / Scholarships & Financing

HemangJinwala

Hello Sir:
I am F1 Student and having Some Financing Issues and Would like your advice which route to pursue.

A. Background:
I am 37 years of age and have 7 years of experience in Medical field doing Some of the Specialized work on Licensing, Medical Auditing and Practice management Front.
while leaving my previous company, I was advised to get MHA degree from any reputed college for Better prospects.
I took Admission in National University for session starting in Aug 2021.

B. Issues:
  1. When I took Admission in the university, We were informed that as of now we need to take Online classes and in-campus classes Would start from JAN. but in November we were issued Compulsory Transfer letter to their sister colleges or F1 status will be canceled, as they cannot start in campus classes
  2. Due to this all the money that I have paid for the session got wasted; had to pay new University; there were new Housing Cost and there was lot more cost unaccounted for like plain tickets temporary staying food etc.
  3. Back in India My parents had Corona and lot of expenses;
  4. Faith Pushed last thing on me - my wife filed Divorce Petition as she wants to move with other man.
C. Present Scenario:

1. In my new university my New sessions will start from Jan 2022
  2. Landed in severe financial Crunch.
  3. Issues in paying University fees & Housing
My DSO says - I can only apply for in campus Jobs and not eligible for any kind of Employment Auth untill dec 2022.

D. Advice needed on:

1. Sites and persons etc. how and where to approach for Scholarships, specifically for international students
  2. Advice on How to get Employment Permissions / Authorizations.
  3. What are earn and learn collages or self-financing collages

E. Fact:

1. Here in Washington some of the companies gave me offer of $35 per hr not Knowing that I was on F1 Visa, but I declined and informed them that I am on F1

Let me know how I can proceed in this situation and
if possible, would like to speak with you.
Also, if you are covering my issue in any of your videos, please let me know.

Hope you realize this is a public forum, and not a direct communication with the forum host? Everything you’ve posted here (including your name and picture) can be viewed/read by anyone on the internet just so you know.

Hope you realize this is a public forum, and not a direct communication with the forum host? Everything you’ve posted here (including your name and picture) can be viewed/read by anyone on the internet just so you know.
Thanks.
tried to change the name but it is restricted.