Advance Parole

I'm a combat Veteran of the US Army and a US Citizen my wife try to use a Puertorican birth certificate given to her by someone else. I try to get her a visa via the legal way and she was denied, we have 2 children and both are citizen too. I have health issues and I can not live in the Dominican Republic any more. Can I file for an Advance parole for under a Humanitarian Visa?

Thank You.