Advance Parole

yellapragada

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I had applied for the I-485 on Aug 8th at the Texas Service Center.I got all my receipts and the EADs too.

No news on the advance Parole though.(got the receipt but not the actual letter/Card)

Was wondering if any person who had applied durin July-Aug 2007 have got their APs

yella

I saw approval notice sent online information on 24 OCtober. But have not got in the mail yet.
I applied on 5 August. So, yours should be approving or coming soon, I believe.:)

Hi,

I had applied for the I-485 on Aug 8th at the Texas Service Center.I got all my receipts and the EADs too.

No news on the advance Parole though.(got the receipt but not the actual letter/Card)

Was wondering if any person who had applied durin July-Aug 2007 have got their APs

yella

See my signature for detail on AP.

Your receipt date is when they complete data entry for your case, so it might take a couple months at least to get an approval. Service center are approving EAD faster because they realize people depend on that to continue working, and are therefore giving higher priority to EAD. They were working on AP quite heavily before the end of Oct, to allow people to travel during the holidays. Since it is too late for that now, it is no surprise they've shifted their focus.