Advance Parole approved but nor received

gcckar

Registered Users (C)
Sorry if this is a duplicate thread.
(Please point me to the existing one if any)

Are there any folks approved but waiting to receive the
Advance Parole approval notice and documents?
(I had seen some threads earlier but don't see them anymore.)

Ours was approved as of 11/23/07 (that is what the latest online status
says - approval notice mailed on 11/23/07)
We have not received anything in mail so far.
My experience is that if you don't get anything in a week then it's likely
lost :)
I'll probably give it another week owing to the thanxgiving weekend.

We had a change of address and had received USCIS acknowledgement for the same But I am concerned that they might have sent the notices
to old address.

If I call customer service, they ask to wait for 30 days - that's ridiculous.

Any suggestions or similar experience recently from TSC?

Thank you!

we have bee waiting for our approved trvel document since it was approved on 09/13/207....

tried almost everything....

that's too bad.
What r they saying?
Did you have a change of address issue as well?
We need to travel in 2 months. So that's scary!

still waiting..

My AP approved on 11/23, Approval Notice sent on 11/25. Wondering where they sent it. Yes, I did have address change and got confirmation from USCIS.

God knows what kind of people working in USCIS and what kind of messaging system they have.

rrrrrrrr....

11/25 is Sunday, so the actual mail probably will not physcially leave TSC until 11/27...

My AP approved on 11/23, Approval Notice sent on 11/25. Wondering where they sent it. Yes, I did have address change and got confirmation from USCIS.

God knows what kind of people working in USCIS and what kind of messaging system they have.

rrrrrrrr....

at last we received our advance parole document forwarded by a law firm in michigan.
because our AP was delivered to them by mistake......wow.
guys you could think of what is going on @ USCIS.....if you are lucky then only everything will go smoothly.....

Found the APs in my mail this past Friday. On another happy note, the EAD I applied just got approved this morning (within 30 days). Now I hope it gets mailed out without any drama.

Found the APs in my mail this past Friday. On another happy note, the EAD I applied just got approved this morning (within 30 days). Now I hope it gets mailed out without any drama.

Great to hear. Man you had a long journey so far. I hope you get your GC soon. :) I received my EAD in 4 days so you should receive your soon. I did not hear about EAD delays but I heard a lot about AP delays.

no luck yet

Good to know that some folks have received the APs.
What about tennis_court? Did u get it yet?
No luck on ours. Calling cust. service is asking to wait 30 days.
No options but to wait patiently, waste time before next actions.:mad:

Is there a fax number to follow up on approved I-131

I am getting more worried day by day that our AP documents are not
going to arrive at the correct address.
Although we received the address change confirmation from USCIS 3 months back, I cannot trust that they would send the docs to correct address.
It's been 3 weeks since approval status change and we have not received the
documents nor there is any indication that they were returned to USCIS yet.
Is there a fax number to reach TSC directly and check what's going on?
Has anybody tried it for AP documents?
- Thanks

Me Too!

my AP was approved on 11/26 (TSC) not received yet (12/15). I did move after applying and changed address with USCIS and also for this case. Getting worried now.

I have seen many people on other trackers waiting ~ 3 weeks before getting APs in mail from TSC (approval dates around 11/20).

Good to know that some folks have received the APs.
What about tennis_court? Did u get it yet?
No luck on ours. Calling cust. service is asking to wait 30 days.
No options but to wait patiently, waste time before next actions.:mad:

Hi gcckar, no, I did not get my AP in the mail yet. I'm wondering what kind of monkeys are working at USCIS.

not reced ap as yet

AP approved 5th nov & maled as per online - not yet received
getting worried - nothing solved at infopass - they wantme to call TSC -but did not give me the number -can anybody give me a tel number for TSC

thanks

If you have address change notification at the old address' post office, your AP will go back to USCIS (In case USCIS sent to your old address) and USCIS will send you to new address with Online Update as "Document manufactured and mailed". Otherwise, Talk to your apartment office staff to ping the current tenants for a copy.

We updated address change on 10-10-2006 with USCIS and AP got approved on 01-06-2007 and they sent the AP to old address(though the AP document it self has the new address, it was mailed to old address). We gave address change notice with Post Office and that was in effect for one year(10-10-06 to 10-10-07) as it returned back to USCIS and they sent it back to new address. EAD was approved and sent to new address on 10-26-2006.

Expect all kinds of non-sense with USCIS

If you have address change notification at the old address' post office, your AP will go back to USCIS (In case USCIS sent to your old address) and USCIS will send you to new address with Online Update as "Document manufactured and mailed". Otherwise, Talk to your apartment office staff to ping the current tenants for a copy.

We updated address change on 10-10-2006 with USCIS and AP got approved on 01-06-2007 and they sent the AP to old address(though the AP document it self has the new address, it was mailed to old address). We gave address change notice with Post Office and that was in effect for one year(10-10-06 to 10-10-07) as it returned back to USCIS and they sent it back to new address. EAD was approved and sent to new address on 10-26-2006.

Expect all kinds of non-sense with USCIS

Exactly that's why I think USCIS employs monkeys :)