Adoption case,I-485 and I-130 still pending over 2 years

Miiexo

I applied for I-485 through adoption which isnt that common,i have problems with my paperwork as well and i just want to share
I came here on F1 visa in 2010 and my uncle adopted me. I was 14 and i got my birth ceritificate in 2011.
Everyone told me about this 1 lawyer who is good at adoption case and little did i know she is the reason all of my paperwork is still going on after 6 years
I finally got my EAD and SSN in 2014.I can finally drive and work.
USCIS sent me RFE twice ,once for I-130 i believe, and once for I-485. First time my sister helped me with paperwork and she doesnt turn in everything so they delayed it. But that one worked out
I got biometric appointment,i paid more for my lawyer to help me. USCIS sent me receipts for both I-130 and I-485 in May 2014 . I was asked to write statements for me and my parents. We did everything

They sent me RFE for I-485 last year and my lawyer got the notice but told me nothing about it.i was afraid of being delayed further so i did SR, you can probably see how my lawyer "help" me so much for all the money i paid.

She went on saying i need some extra paperwork and i need to pay $2k if i want it fast. By that time my family was so upset we found a better lawyer and paid him $500 for contract,but my mom want to trust my old lawyer the last time and guess what, she screwed up.

Its been 3 months since she turned in paperwork for USCIS's RFE.she told me it ll be done in a few months, i called USCIS and made SR. They told me both of my applications are over processing time but they didnt tell me in details. I have to wait 15-30 days for their replies.
At this point, my family is so done and frustrated. My mom blasted at the lawyer and we paid her over $10k for the past 6 years. I could not go back to visit my home country and both of my biological grandmas passed away w/o seeing me because i have no paperwork.my I-20 and visa expired a long time ago but i have no greencard. I had problems with school since my status is in the middle of nowhere
I contacted my new lawyer and he told me to come see him when USCIS rey since he doesnt know where my case stands
You can imagine how upset i am,6 years all these money and nothing
I looked around and lots of people have good results with congressman. I called mine today and I will come turn in my paperwork for his office tomorrow
I hope I can have some good results,thank you for reading all of this
I am just so sad and helpless. I am also so mad at my old lawyer. She has very bad reputation now,everyone i know with an adoption case have her and they are either delayed or switched new lawyer.
If i have the time and effort,i would file a complaint,maybe sue her because i know she isnt doing her job. Even my new lawyer said so,i am sorry if you have irresponsible lawyer like mine. Right now i just hope for my paperworks to be done ,and old my lawyer would probably get what she deserve later
I will update after my congressman inquire my case for me