Admission to 3rd year of MBBS for BHMS graduates in India.

psg

I am initiating discussion about BHMS graduates who want to do MBBS in India and then apply for USMLE exams. Does anyone know if the BHMS graduates can get advanced standing( say direct 3rd year admission) for admission to MBBS course in India. Seems like this would be another way of bypassing redoing all of the education here in USA to be regualar MD physician. Anyone with info about any college/university in india which offer this kind of system?

No Title

Psg,

As far as I know BHMS graduates can get admissions to 2nd year and not 3rd year. 1st year courses are same for both MBBS and BHMS. As in my previous discussion I mentioned pharmacy part is different, and pharmacy starts from 2nd year in MBBS.

Hope this helps. You might have to still investigate further and participate in various discussion forums to get to know more about this topic in detail. Once you get to know could you please provide link to this discussion forum so that we also can know more about this topic?

No Title

rayvid:
Do you know of any school which allows for admission to even 2nd year. Or do you know of anybody who has gotten advanced admission like this.

I did some limited search on the web to find out more information, but I could not find any school/college in India like that. If, I find something I will definitely put it on the web.

Any comments would be helpful.

No Title

rayvid:
Do you know of any school which allows for admission to even 2nd year. Or do you know of anybody who has gotten advanced admission like this.
I did some limited search on the web to find out more information, but I could not find any school/college in India like that. If, I find something I will definitely put it on the web.

Any comments would be helpful.

Thnaks